Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A troubling issue going forward.

2»

Comments

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I've never seen Littleton do anything. Not sure why he's out there but Wilcox obviously knows what hes doing.

Jamora makes the line average. It would be a real weakness without him. He had 1 tfl, a pass breakup and several QB hurries where Southwick got the ball off in time.

On the 4th and 1 it looked like the entire DL got a decent push with Shirley getting the most.

Shaq also missed a tackle on 4th and 1 on Boise's FG drive that would have resulted in a 2 yard loss.

The first FG Boise made was close to being blocked again.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Passion said:

Passion said:

Did you watch the game? The artist formerly known as Jamora made his presence known a few times, but where was Littleton? Where was Hudson?

Granted the opposing QB got rid of the ball quickly, which neutralized our pass rush. But still, even when he hung onto the ball it seemed our DEs where waltzing with the boise's OTs.

Of course I watched the game. What kind of question is that? I was there. Which I doubt you were.
    Uhhh...I flew 3,000 miles to be there and lost my voice by the 3rd quarter.

The only crappy part of the day was my friend who took on responsibility for bringing beer to the tailgate. Friggin' coors light? Piss water.
    'I was there' superiority guy
    Alcohol selection superiority guy.