Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Whiny cunts on social media are all pissed off

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
and acting indignant about Brandon Browner's comments about trying to break Sherman's arm and trying to hit Earl in the shoulder.

There are so many goddamned naive football fans out there. So, they don't think players try to hit opposing players in a way to aggravate an existing injury?

For fuck's sake, if you want decorum, then go catch a ballet at Benaroya Hall.

Great link as always, I know. I'm too lazy for that right now. Google it yourself, even if it takes you a whole day.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But how is Seattle the most pussified city on planet Earth?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    It's not just Seahawks fans, either. Add the Patriot haters around the country to the mix.

Most of these giners should just watch golf.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm just happy to see the talk swinging back Seattle's way. I bet Bellicehck is deflated to hear one of his players popping off
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Belichick put Browner up to it so that the media shitheads take their focus off the whole deflated ball bullshit.

Better yet, Belichick is a dirty-ass cheater and he has told his players to aggravate Sherman & Thomas's injuries. (tinfoil hat off)

Already sick of the Super Bowl media shitshow. Just play the damn game already.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So, It'll be interesting?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

So, It'll be interesting?

Yup, either way... and don't be a twister.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2015
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

and acting indignant about Brandon Browner's comments about trying to break Sherman's arm and trying to hit Earl in the shoulder.

There are so many goddamned naive football fans out there. So, they don't think players try to hit opposing players in a way to aggravate an existing injury?

Great link as always, I know. I'm too lazy for that right now. Google it yourself, even if it takes you a whole day.

I know your just trying to make a poont, but the ballet performs at McCaw Hall, not Benaroya.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I know your just trying to make a poont, but the ballet performs at McCaw Hall, not Benaroya.
    Ballet superiority guy...
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Ballet superiority guy...
    I don't care if they wear pink tutus...