Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

But how are the 12s embarrassing?

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,631
    edited January 2015

dnc said:

dnc said:

The Seahawks used to suck. Nobody grew up wearing NFL gear in the 206. Water remains wet.
    I grew up wearing Seahawks gear in the 206. I wore my #80 Largent tshirt jersey every other day for like four years until my mom forced me to throw it out because it was too small.

There were plenty of 206 Hawks fans growing up in the 80s.

#GroundChuck
    My anecdotal evidence>>>>>>>>>your anecdotal evidence

Huskies

Sonics

Mariners

???????

Cal

Seahawks
    In the 80s the Mariners weren't even on that list. The new logo and mostly Griffey changed that in the 90s.

Your ranks would definitely be accurate in the 90s. But the Seahawks ruled the city in the 80s.

Simple fact.
    Macklemore didn't grow up in the 80s

HTH
    Thanks, I had no how many years ago his two dads conceived him. Kudos.

Regardless, "Nobody grew up wearing NFL gear in the 206" is incorrect. Simple fact.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

The Seahawks used to suck. Nobody grew up wearing NFL gear in the 206. Water remains wet.
    I grew up wearing Seahawks gear in the 206. I wore my #80 Largent tshirt jersey every other day for like four years until my mom forced me to throw it out because it was too small.

#GroundChuck

Huskies

Sonics

Mariners

???????

Cal

Seahawks
    In the 80s the Mariners weren't even on that list. The new logo and mostly Griffey changed that in the 90s.

Your ranks would definitely be accurate in the 90s. But the Seahawks ruled the city in the 80s.

Simple fact.

HTH

Regardless, "Nobody grew up wearing NFL gear in the 206" is incorrect. Simple fact.
    No millennial. Jeez, can't we be narcissistic and shit without a bunch of gen exers pulling their Hawk cawks out?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

#GroundChuck

Huskies

Sonics

Mariners

???????

Cal

Seahawks

Simple fact.

HTH

No millennial. Jeez, can't we be narcissistic and shit without a bunch of gen exers pulling their Hawk cawks out?
    I'm a gen exer...dnc is just WRONG.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,556 Founders Club
    edited January 2015

There are a lot of bandwagon 12's, but there was still good fan support in the Kingdome in the late 90's. Holmgren's first season brought a lot of fans out and they had 12 jerseys back then. I used to make fun of my friend for having one. I wore a Michael Sinclair or a Ricky Watters.

The games at Husky Stadium were another issue. Then Qwest opened up and the fans came back, similar to M's fans when Safeco first opened. The fan support stayed good until the last year of Holmgren's era when they sucked. The NFC championship against Carolina was when the best fans in the world shit started.

It's been up and down, but the Seahawks have had pretty good support for awhile. It wasn't 12 mania like it is now, but it wasn't as bad as many on this board make it out to be.

Completely agree. It has more to do with haters on the outside than anything else. Here in Nor Cal i've seen it first hand. They simply don't like our "brash" football team that beats their ass so they go to bandwagon fan smack which is the most bored and tired smack there is.

They only care now because SFers are bigger bandwagoners than 12s and started paying attention again once Harbaugh was hired. Well he is gone and Levi stadium will be half empty for the foreseeable future, like all losing franchises.

Since the Hawks have joined the NFC west they've won the Division 7 out of 13 seasons, went to the playoffs as a wild card 2 more times, won 3 conference titles, a super bowl championship, and are competing for another. That's pretty consistent success for over a decade.

There have been reasons to cheer for awhile now.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

#GroundChuck

Huskies

Sonics

Mariners

???????

Cal

Seahawks

Simple fact.

HTH

I'm a faggot.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,368 Founders Club
    Macklemore's Mom should be cunt punched for birthing that abomination. The end.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,631

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

#GroundChuck

Huskies

Sonics

Mariners

???????

Cal

Seahawks

Simple fact.

HTH

downvoted for being proud to be a millenial. Wanted to awesome you for the "hawk cawks", but Vanilla Stalin won't let me.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

Macklemore's Mom should be cunt punched for birthing that abomination. The end.

Which one?