Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

8 New Years Resolutions for Global Warmists... COOL NEW CHARTS!

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited January 2015 in Tug Tavern
#1. Stop lying about sea ice. The amount of sea ice on Earth is near a record high.

#2. Stop lying about global warming. There hasn’t been any significant troposphere warming for 18 years.

#3. Stop lying about climate models. They are a disaster and 97% overpredict warming.

#4. Stop lying about sea level. 80% of tide gauges show less rise than the official “global average”. Many tide gauges show no rise in sea level, and almost none show any acceleration over the past 20 years.

#5. Stop lying about drought. Droughts in the US are becoming less severe and less frequent, and the US has been wetter than normal over the past year.

#6. Stop lying about snow. Autumn/Winter snow cover has increased to record levels.

#7. Stop tampering with temperature data.

#8. Stop making up thermometer data where it doesn’t actually exist.

No chart came from Wikipedia.

Comments

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZSYsCX-ajQQ
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Death..... You are fucktarded. How does it feel to be a slave to your chosen media source? It's all a money grab, you realize that right? I mean why believe people who study climate change for a living when you can believe people who took a journalism class in high school and decide they can blog on the internet.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Death..... You are fucktarded. How does it feel to be a slave to your chosen media source? It's all a money grab, you realize that right? I mean why believe people who study climate change for a living when you can believe people who took a journalism class in high school and decide they can blog on the internet.

Who gave you permission to call me by my first name?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

Your mom. You mad bro?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

Your mom. You mad bro?
    No, she's dead. Try again.