Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,740 Founders Club
    "...the Trojans will have to be extremely talented, physical, disciplined, dedicated, and well coached."

Yeah, right...

The talent will be there, but not the other stuff.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    It is so blindingly obvious that USC needs the right coach. The players are always there. Carroll came in and went 6-6 then went 48-4. The players were there for him and he just kept adding to them.

I think Sark gets fired after next year if he loses more than 2 games.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Why shouldn't UW follow the blueprint?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,282 Founders Club

It is so blindingly obvious that USC needs the right coach. The players are always there. Carroll came in and went 6-6 then went 48-4. The players were there for him and he just kept adding to them.

Agree .. but hope you're wrong about PatHadenFS's tolerance for losses.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581

St. Pat might not be there either when Sark falls on his face.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,740 Founders Club
    section8 said:

St. Pat might not be there either when Sark falls on his face gunt.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    LOL at the comments. "Sark is not cocky" "..has more knowledge of the game"

w,jw

Rodney Strong
    USC with more depth next season will be a team that will be in the CFP. The difference from Kiffen to Sark is that Sark is not Cocky and been a head coach longer than kiffen has been and have more knowledge of the game than Kiffen. USC has had the issues of having less numbers than most of the college football FBS teams, ontop of that USC has not had a big physical practice since the 2011 season, and those that know and play football know that you cannot be successful when you are not practice the pace of the game. But this season USC will be able to and will be able to add more depth and star power. It will be good on good instead of good on walk-on or 3rd String
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    Depth is the new Owen12. It makes me want to fucking puke.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited January 2015
    Yeah they should follow this shit: get lucky that their 3rd string fucking QB was the best QB on their team. And fuck USC. If you are a fan of any other PAC 12 team and you want USC to return to the top, you need to die.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,953 Founders Club

Yeah they should follow this shit: get lucky that their 3rd string fucking QB was the best QB on their team. And fuck USC. If you are a fan of any other PAC 12 team and you want USC to return to the top, you need to die.

We need USC back to win the conference some championships. UW coming back can help, too. I don't see any other programs that have what it takes to compete on the national stage.

#BacThePac
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,549 Founders Club
    edited January 2015

Yeah they should follow this shit: get lucky that their 3rd string fucking QB was the best QB on their team. And fuck USC Oregon. If you are a fan of any other PAC 12 team and you want USC Oregon to return to the top, you need to die.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

I think Sark survives anything above 7-5, but if he wins less than 9 I think he'll be under a lot of pressure to make some changes (give up playcalling, fire Wilcox) and win big in 2016.

Then in 2016 he'll have a new QB and a schedule that includes: Alabama, ND, Oregon, @UW, @UCLA, @Stanford. Profiles in Courage: he'll be fired at some point before the bowl game in 2016.

From what I follow Sark is going to crush recruiting this year, he probably will finish with a class rated above Alabama on signing day. That class will either save his fat ass with 8/9 win mediocrity or, more likely, leave a fully stacked roster for a real coach

Agreed.

8-9 wins and he'll be in the hot seat in year 3. With that schedule and his coaching ability, its highly unlikely they get to 10 win. Wouldn't it be great if Sark just goes 9-4, 9-4, 9-4 and never matches Orgeron.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Ohio st giving USC advice?
    section8 said:

LOL at the comments. "Sark is not cocky" "..has more knowledge of the game"

w,jw

Rodney Strong
    USC with more depth next season will be a team that will be in the CFP. The difference from Kiffen to Sark is that Sark is not Cocky and been a head coach longer than kiffen has been and have more knowledge of the game than Kiffen. USC has had the issues of having less numbers than most of the college football FBS teams, ontop of that USC has not had a big physical practice since the 2011 season, and those that know and play football know that you cannot be successful when you are not practice the pace of the game. But this season USC will be able to and will be able to add more depth and star power. It will be good on good instead of good on walk-on or 3rd String

Section8, maybe if USC just had Timu at middle backer they'd be on top.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam
    USC fans aren't very happy with Wilcox. Wonder if Sark will hire a new DC for 2016 and use that as an excuse for getting destroyed by everyone.