Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to EwaDawg

2»

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    TheGlove said:

I always assumed it was 'Eastern Washington' and he was some ghost of AoG who wasn't insane.

this
    he was insane. In case you didn't hear, he has died. At his bequest I received the login credentials. I am a football god. You will learn to pray to me.

The Apostle

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Wouldn't a compass and a map solve this?

Fuck off already
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,005 Founders Club

alright guys, knock it off. Take it to the Don Ho Lounge board.

Mahalo
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

alright guys, knock it off. Take it to the Don Ho Lounge board.

Of the Coney Island Hos?
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlCiDEXuxxA

BTW, I just picked up prime property in Waipahu, any you haoles need a place to vacation for good price, pm me
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Waipahu is definitely @ewadawg 's turf
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,157
    AZDuck said:

Waipahu is definitely @ewadawg 's turf

Don't you mean Waipahu ewa?

It is, in fact, west of Pearl City.

I am sure that the good folks at Disney will now start advertising their resort as Aulani ewa since you brought it to our attention that EVERYTHING west of Pearl City is Ewa. And, brah, Ewa goes on forever.

There is one thing worse than a visitor who doesn't get a chance to experience the real Oahu/Hawaii and goes back and bad mouths the island(s). It is a transplant that lived here a couple of months (isolated in his own cocoon such as military environment) and continues to speak much about that which he knows very little.

Worst of all, they threaten our supply of hookers and blow.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/04/marine_found_guilty_of_murderi.html

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. When I go to Hawaii I hit on the only local blonde chick and then get my ass kicked by her ex-islander boyfriend when she shows me the secret spot. After that I say fuck the real Hawaiian experience and book a room at a resort where I try to forget my relationship woes.

Thankfully the concierge is a mysteriously hot brunette who finds me charming despite my self-loathing alcoholic ways. Unfortunately, she too has an ex brown local who fucks me up fairly easily, but this time she finds my general pussyness endearing and we form a life together.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. When I go to Hawaii I hit on the only local blonde chick and then get my ass kicked by her ex-islander boyfriend when she shows me the secret spot. After that I say fuck the real Hawaiian experience and book a room at a resort where I try to forget my relationship woes.

Thankfully the concierge is a mysteriously hot brunette who finds me charming despite my self-loathing alcoholic ways. Unfortunately, she too has an ex brown local who fucks me up fairly easily, but this time she finds my general pussyness endearing and we form a life together.

Maybe mahu is more your speed.
    edited January 2015
    CaptainPJ said:

Wouldn't a compass and a map solve this?

Fuck off already

People from Oahu don't give directions in terms of East and West. They do it in terms of "Go Diamond Head" (generally east) which means go towards that extinct volcano over there or "Go Ewa" which means go towards the Ewa Plain.

This really only works where 81 % of the population lives (in Honolulu).

(Only outsiders like AZ duck give directions using West/East/etc.)

Ewa doesn't ALWAYS mean west. For example Makaha is Ewa (East) of Kaena.

This is were AZduck is going all Kim Jong FS.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited January 2015
    And what really pisses you off is that haoles like me are the only ones who can afford to buy houses.

You're dumb enough to be a product of the local public schools - your inability to be coherent in English or even Hawaiian Pidgin is all over this thread.

HAOLE KAI REPRESENTIN'
    AZDuck said:

And what really pisses you off is that haoles like me are the only ones who can afford to buy houses.

You're dumb enough to be a product of the local public schools - your inability to be coherent in English or even Hawaiian Pidgin is all over this thread.

HAOLE KAI REPRESENTIN'

Wow. You really have me pegged.

Kind of like Arizona123 could always pick the game results correctly. So was it the heat or the lack of humidity that made you two so fucking FS?

If you want incoherent then go read the first post in this thread. Quite honestly, I wasn't sure of your ability to read or write English.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,727 Founders Club
    edited January 2015

Get a room

Another one?

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Swaye said:

I got a hooker once at the Red Lion.

There's my boy!