Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reason 1,000,200 why I hate liberals

13»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2015
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

The fucking Dallas City Council passed a .05 plastic bag environmental fee.

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

If $0.05 is too high a barrier for entry to suffocate yourself with a plastic bag mid-jerk, you should stop being poor.
    Toppy makes million dollar deals, but yeah. It's five fucking cents. It's like crying that apples are five cents more per pound.
    The fact I am paying attention to five fucking cents is the reason I make million dollar deals.

It's all in the details.

People who get to go lunches at deli's, it is $25 a year. That's not a lot to one person. You add that up to 10,000 people or 1% of the guesstimated population I assume eats lunch from a deli on a daily basis. And that is a $250,000 tax being levied by the city of Dallas ... that is just a lunch tax.

Now add in CVS, Walmart, etc .... and the city is extracting a lot of disposable income from it's citizens.

But ... it's only .05 ...
    awesome'd for misspelling the plural of "deli" and the plural possessive of "it" while bragging about managing the details.

you're a regular Titan of Industry, but not so strong on the Engrish I sea.

can't wait for your next story.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

If $0.05 is too high a barrier for entry to suffocate yourself with a plastic bag mid-jerk, you should stop being poor.
    Toppy makes million dollar deals, but yeah. It's five fucking cents. It's like crying that apples are five cents more per pound.
    The fact I am paying attention to five fucking cents is the reason I make million dollar deals.

It's all in the details.

People who get to go lunches at deli's, it is $25 a year. That's not a lot to one person. You add that up to 10,000 people or 1% of the guesstimated population I assume eats lunch from a deli on a daily basis. And that is a $250,000 tax being levied by the city of Dallas ... that is just a lunch tax.

Now add in CVS, Walmart, etc .... and the city is extracting a lot of disposable income from it's citizens.

awesome'd for misspelling the plural of "deli" and the plural possessive of "it" while bragging about managing the details.

The ironclad rule – no exceptions – is that if you can replace the word with it is or it has, use it’s. Otherwise, it’s always its.

Would you have preferred I said

It is all in the details?

You rent your cabin at Lake Chelan yet? I am anxiously awaiting your annual update.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2015
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

What a bunch of shit.

Makes me want to litter.

It's all in the details.

The ironclad rule – no exceptions – is that if you can replace the word with it is or it has, use it’s. Otherwise, it’s always its.

Would you have preferred I said

It is all in the details?

You rent your cabin at Lake Chelan yet? I am anxiously awaiting your annual update.

It's funny that you posted about being so cool on the details and yet you can't find the other fuck up in your post even though I grabbed you by the hair like a French whore and shoved your nose right in front of it.

Yeah, you're super detailed. You speak one fucking language and you can't even get it right. Running a coffee stand empire must be easier than I thought if a dumb fuck like you can do it.

Final thought: I'm not so sure the "lake chelan" genre of punch lines is really working the way you're intending. I don't think anyone gets it. It's kind of like making fun of someone for taking a walk with his wife and getting perspective.

Keep 'em coming Icahn.