Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You guys win, I am out

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Even the ones who flag every IrishDawg post will miss him. He likes to go against the grain, but at times he makes good points. It's unfortunate he is choosing to be a little bitch and quit.

Agreed. It was fun to tear that Doog's passive aggressive non-defense defenses of Sark apart.

I do hope CokeGreaterThanPepsi sticks around though. He actually contributes some information.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    I paid him a big compliment last night. Really
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    I hope he doesn't leave. It's no fun if everybody agrees.

I had a position on Dawgboy much like Irishs', starting in 2011 and big time in 2012. I got loads of shit everytime I open my mouth for tactfully suggesting Shark sucked. Funny thing is, very rarely did anyone defended the simple statments of facts that were made.....the silence was deafening.

Some of what Irish gets is teasing in fun.....some of it is bullying. Don't let bullies run you off.

Advice from the biggest dick on Dawgboy: Never Whine. That attracts the bullies.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Leave!

Is this for real? I've never heard of anybody threatening to leave a non-doogman message bored. OK, we will all leave and meet up at the 7 eleven on aurora. Well, irishdoog, have fun in your mom's basement. Who cares who leaves. This is nothing but a time waster anyway. Nobody cares who poasts what here, as anybody knows anybody with half a brain can poast on the internets.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Even the ones who flag every IrishDawg post will miss him. He likes to go against the grain, but at times he makes good points. It's unfortunate he is choosing to be a little bitch and quit.

Agreed. It was fun to tear that Doog's passive aggressive non-defense defenses of Sark apart.

I do hope CokeGreaterThanPepsi sticks around though. He actually contributes some information.
    I'll stick around, and if Sark loses to fucking BSU tomorrow I'll probably be fully in this boards corner... If this team wants to be worth anything this season they should beat the shit out of BSU tomorrow.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    I actually thought ID started to turn the corner a little bit. I liked that he embraced himself as the villain of the bored.

This could be just one giant and brilliant whoosh attempt though, which was my original thought and still is.

The giveaway was #3 imo, I mean no one can really get bitter about some stupid buttons at the bottom of the poast can they?
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,496 Standard Supporter
    Don't forget to PM DJ before you LEAVE.
    dtd said:

Don't forget to PM DJ copious amounts of citrus and chocolate before you LEAVE.

I'll stick around, and if Sark loses to fucking BSU tomorrow I'll probably be fully in this boards corner... If this team wants to be worth anything this season they should beat the shit out of BSU tomorrow.
    I actually agree with this. If they win rather easily, say 52-10, I'd be impressed.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
    If you cant handle the cold than get the fuck out of the freezer!!!! 1!
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    Later guys....
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    For IrishDoog, there will always be plenty of Hot Pockets and an open chair at the rickety card table in our mother's basement. We'll leave the light on for him.

For IrishDoog, there will always be plenty of Hot Pockets and an open chair at the rickety card table in our mother's basement. We'll leave the light on for him.

Don't forget a copy of NCAA and Madden 14 for some KICK ASS SIMS!
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    edited August 2013
    I thought he was going for a record as the poaster with the moast flags, and actually felt compelled to help. He should stick around, differing opinions are good, and besides, he has unfinished business in the poast flagging arena.

Edit:
    Five reasons above may be a clue to a whooosherroooo
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited August 2013

If UW wins tomorrow, I bet Irish pops back in for a merry hello.

Simple fact, case closed, end of discussion.

It appears to me that he's rather butthurt at the thought of UW losing to Boise.
    Maybe he's more afraid of you guys being right.

Is it just a coincidence that he announces his retirement the same time ASJ's punishment is announced?
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I just want to interject something in this conversation. It actually is possible to talk football on this or just about any site, if you want to. Actually, I like the occasional Xs and 0s conversations. The problem is that the backdrop to all this is bungling decisions down on montlake, fancy uniforms and fancy facilities. Check out "football gameplan" on youtube or their website for Xs and 0s.

Irish wants Husky talk, but leaves one day before the season starts?

..The fuck?

And it is no big deal if UW wins. Its one fucking game.

It didn't mean shit in 2007.
    In 1997 UW looked like the best team in the country its first game. It went 8-4. In 2000 it had a mediocre first game against a terrible Idaho team. It went 11-1. In 1990 it almost lost the first two games. It proceeded to be up by 30 points at halftime of the Rose Bowl. Oregon wasnt very good in early 2009. It won the conference. USC I think lost 2 games in 2002. End of the season they were 11-2, ranked #1 in SRS ratings and basically the best team in the country.

He got his ass owned in that thread, ASJ got suspended, and he decided to LEAVE!
    If this indeed isn't a whoosh then it is another example of a CoogLJ type... the ones who go "Oh I don't take the internet seriously" but actually do.