Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Final 4 Poel

13»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Alabama

PurpleJ said:

Arkansas is a tough team. I'm not sure beating Texas in their bowl will prove a whole lot to the retard SEC haters, but I think they win rather easily. They did well to overcome a bad start and won some games playing in the toughest division in football. Almost knocked off my Tide.

That team would probably beat most Pac-12 teams.

You've been wrong about everything. I would give you credit for the times you were right, but I don't know when those were.

Arkansas lost to Missouri their last regular season game. They are trending up, but they were mediocre. MEDIOCRE.
    Wrong. Even worse. This is where you hold the Arizona line against the NASCAR groupies: Arkansas was THE worst team, as in dead last, in the SEC West, a division whose #1 screwed the dog yesterday and whose #2 did #2 all over the field against Georgia Tech.

Georgia Tech lost to FSU, and the Pac 12 champ rolled FSU, but got rolled by Arizona.

Ipso facto,

Arkansas would get rolled by AT LEAST Oregon and Arizona, and probably USC and UCLA (both of which beat Arizona). Fuck, Washington essentially beat Arizona, so I throw them in too, and everyone knows I'm never nice to Washington.
    Hand the CFP vagina to Boise State right now.