Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hot NBA talk

2»

Comments

• Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

T Mac in his prime before the back injuries might have been better than Kobe. Kobe was probably better, but I remember it being a debate back in 2002 or 2003. He was nice when he played for Orlando.

Just because people debated it doesn't mean it was an actual debate. Once upon a time people debated James Atoe's first round potential as well.

T Mac was very good, perhaps hall worthy. He was never in Kobe's class.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

T Mac in his prime before the back injuries might have been better than Kobe. Kobe was probably better, but I remember it being a debate back in 2002 or 2003. He was nice when he played for Orlando.

Are we talking actual people or mouthbreathing morons like Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Are we talking actual people or mouthbreathing morons like Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless?
    I find calling Stephen A Smith a "mouthbreather" is extremely racist. Are you suggesting he is taking all the white man's air?

Also Skip Bayless is better at life than you.

HTH.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Just because people debated it doesn't mean it was an actual debate. Once upon a time people debated James Atoe's first round potential as well.

Kobe obviously has had a better career, and was probably a little better from 2001 to 2004, but it was not by a large margin. I don't think it was all that crazy of a debate for a few years. McGrady was really, really good when he was on the Magic. If not for all the injury issues, he would be a sure fire Hall of Famer.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

dnc said:

Kobe obviously has had a better career, and was probably a little better from 2001 to 2004, but it was not by a large margin. I don't think it was all that crazy of a debate for a few years. McGrady was really, really good when he was on the Magic. If not for all the injury issues, he would be a sure fire Hall of Famer.

In related news, Sark would have been 9-4 or 10-3 last year without all the OL injuries.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

In related news, Sark would have been 9-4 or 10-3 last year without all the OL injuries.
    Exactly.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who cares....Who cares.......?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,631
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    vadawg said:

Obviously you do since you've posted this shit twice
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    vadawg said:

I will remember to post "who cares" on all your government conspiracy posts you seem to be fond of. It's a harmless basketball post, get the fuck over it.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I like how Cuntwaffle thumbs up the first "Who cares" then reported the second one as spam.

Auburn Doog would be proud of your flip flopping there.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who cares X 3?.......just wondering.

vadawg said:

I will remember to post "who cares" on all your government conspiracy posts you seem to be fond of. It's a harmless basketball post, get the fuck over it.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I do. OK? NBA talk built this board