Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Tequilla

What's going to happen in the Peach Bowl? Will TCU be disappointed at not making the playoff and come out flat? Or will coach Patterman have them ready to compete?

I can't believe I'm asking for a TL;DR response, buttfuck it I'm drunk.

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2014
    *buttfuck it I'm drunk.

Thanks. Going into the vernacular rotation.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MisterEm said:

*buttfuck it I'm drunk.

Thanks. Going into the vernacular rotation.

Damn autocorrect
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    In looking at the "Group of Six" or whatever they are calling it games, the only game where I really see a possibility for a team to no-show by being disappointed would be Mississippi State with what looked like a trip to the Final Four being pushed out to playing a Georgia Tech team that nobody on their defensive front 7 wants to play as most of those guys are NFL prospects. However, they rarely play in games of this level so I would still expect for them to show up.

TCU returns a lot of their players into next season and making a statement against a good Ole Miss team will lay the foundation for a Top 5 ranking entering next season and a run into the Final Four for next season.

Biggest difference in TCU early/later in the season has been that defensively TCU has turned it up a bit. Ole Miss has a great defense no doubt. But the stat on TCU that I don't hear anybody talk about much is that they lead the nation in the number of 3 and outs + possessions ending in turnovers. Ole Miss has struggled to run the ball all year (and TCU is traditionally very good at stopping the run) and Bo Wallace has the propensity to be turnover prone.

I definitely don't think that this will be an easy game. But I do think that TCU has a little more to work with in this game than Ole Miss does. I like TCU to win 27-17 or so. I like the under in the game far more than I like TCU giving the points.
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    TL:DR...

Buttfuck it I'm drunk, will read on the shitter.