Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This just in re Jake Browning!

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
Greg Biggins thinks Jake Browning is good! Apparently he didn't get to evaluate Browning on the camp circuit over the summer (Browning didn't want to compete), but biggins got a chance to see him play his last game.

And the good news is that Biggins thinks Browning is good!

Whew...what a relief for Petersen and all of us.

https://twitter.com/gregbiggins

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,725 Swaye's Wigwam
    I will only be happy if arbitrary numbers and pictures of stars next to his profile picture are increased.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    He should be a 5 star!!1!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    HFNY said:

He should be a 5 star!!1!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bingo.
  • FawgNewsFawgNews Member Posts: 70
    I've been telling you guys all along that this guy is a baller. Me and the guys at DMc have ALWAYS liked what Browning is bringing to the table, and are very excited to see him come in UW in the spring.

Sure, you guys are going to try and twist our words and say that we weren't that impressed with him, and that we were pointing out a lot of red flags with this guy, but you are WRONG! For one thing, show us where we said anything of the sort (threads are deleted, my CEO made sure of it ;) <------ ) and also we were just reporting what we were hearing at the time. What was going on at the time was a kid who didn't compete in the elite 11 and wouldn't workout at the Husky camp. Just the facts, no agenda. ;)

We just report the facts, some of you ask for opinion and are upset when we don't give it out. We give our opinions on things and others get pissed and try and twist our words. We just can't win with some on here. Where it gets out of hand is when the attacks get personal by a few on here and is when we have to start handing out timeouts for a few days.

#BrowningBandwagon
    #NotTooLate

"UW fanbase is the SEC of the West" Demario Richard..
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    This just confirms that Biffins is a fucktard just like the rest of them, and y'all need to stop slobbing his knob.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

This just confirms that Biffins is a fucktard just like the rest of them, and y'all need to stop slobbing his knob.

This. I'm sure he's a nice guy and he does a good job interacting with customers, but this just shows he's a total fucktard. He uses TBS camps, most of which are without pads, for his rankings.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732

I find it comical that scout's west coast recruiting expert could not squeeze in a Folsom game. Or even watch a full game film. At the end of the day, though, who gives a shit. Browning will be here soon enough. We'll see how he adapts. My guess, it's gonna be pretty well.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    USAToday ranks Browning the #2 overall recruit in the country. I can't find it online but read it in the 'real' paper at a Hilton this morning.

It's really a shame Peterman can't recruit at this level.
    Since I read that Browning is the #2 recruit in USAToday, yesterday, I'm pretty sure this is the only time I posted this. But, I think you should read all the threads in this forum and count them just so you can be sure.
    Today I learned that @dnc‌ Bleats for Biggins.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    edited December 2014

This. I'm sure he's a nice guy and he does a good job interacting with customers, but this just shows he's a total fucktard. He uses TBS camps, most of which are without pads, for his rankings.
    You guys are being whiny little bitches on this.

This is one of the deepest years in California for QBs in a long long time. The top8 Ca QBs are high level prospects.

They have JB 6th in the state right now (Donald Jones had a post here where he rated JB 4th). Rosen (UCLA) Barnett (Alabama) are obviously better 5star elite prospects. Brady White (ASU) Ricky Town (SC) Travis Waller(Oregon) are right there with Browning. I actually think the duck QB is over-rated, as he seems to be rated all on athletic upside, but has a very broken delivery. Either way - 3rd vs 6th - cry me a river. They are all 4stars, have been the entire time. Shades of gray picking between those 4 QBs.

Browning is also rated above Sherion Jones (Florida) and Sam Darnold (USC). Just an incredibly deep year for QBs in California with all top 8 guys rated 4 stars and going to top national programs. It's not like Scout had Browning as some unrated 3star nobody.

Huffman does NorCal, I'm sure he saw Browning and that's why he rated him a 4star QB a while ago.

Since I read that Browning is the #2 recruit in USAToday, yesterday, I'm pretty sure this is the only time I posted this. But, I think you should read all the threads in this forum and count them just so you can be sure.

The Sarktastic posting model.

1. Gargle Petersen's sack every chance you get.

2. Remind everyone hundreds of times that Sark sucks.

Out of your 2,000+ posts, at least 97.81% consist of those two bullet points. The only other post I have ever read from you is a doogish one saying who gives a fuck about Juco's and UW shouldn't worry about those fuck ups. Oh, and one sucking Lindquist's dick. But I love ya anyway buddy. TTYL BFF ;)
    You aren't very good at this. I hope you're good at something.

This is one of the deepest years in California for QBs in a long long time. The top8 Ca QBs are high level prospects.

They have JB 6th in the state right now (Donald Jones had a post here where he rated JB 4th). Rosen (UCLA) Barnett (Alabama) are obviously better 5star elite prospects. Brady White (ASU) Ricky Town (SC) Travis Waller(Oregon) are right there with Browning. I actually think the duck QB is over-rated, as he seems to be rated all on athletic upside, but has a very broken delivery. Either way - 3rd vs 6th - cry me a river. They are all 4stars, have been the entire time. Shades of gray picking between those 4 QBs.

Browning is also rated above Sherion Jones (Florida) and Sam Darnold (USC). Just an incredibly deep year for QBs in California with all top 8 guys rated 4 stars and going to top national programs. It's not like Scout had Browning as some unrated 3star nobody.

Huffman does NorCal, I'm sure he saw Browning and that's why he rated him a 4star QB a while ago.
    It's not the result, it's the process. Scout can get fucked.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    edited December 2014

It's not the result, it's the process. Scout can get fucked.
    The process pegged Browning as a 4star over a year ago, even though Browning stayed away from summer circuit stuff. It Seems like the process got it right, no?

If JB was a 2 or 3 star right now and you guys were gripping about it - I would totally understand. That's not the case here at all.