Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fan Podcast: Boise St Preview

http://traffic.libsyn.com/huskyfanpodcast/BoiseSt1.mp3

36 minute recording...

-UW offense vs. Boise defense
-Boise offense vs. UW defense
-Key players
-Things we want to see
-Predictions

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Did you bring up Softy's bull shit on twitter? God I hope that fat fuck got a shoutout.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Did you bring up Softy's bull shit on twitter? God I hope that fat fuck got a shoutout.

Nope but we are going to rip on Softy, Hugh & other media douchebags during the season when they give us material.

Nope but we are going to rip on Softy, Hugh & other media douchebags during the season when they give us material.
    Well Softy gave you plenty of material today. Go check out his twitter and his responses to being called out on low expectations.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Well Softy gave you plenty of material today. Go check out his twitter and his responses to being called out on low expectations.
    I know, we should have added it in there. There are a few good jokes, but the Softy shit slipped our minds. This one was more of a football podcast. Don't worry, all of the dumb shit from the Honks and doogman will be used when the time comes. We aren't done ripping those pieces of shit for the bullshit they feed the fan base.

I know, we should have added it in there. There are a few good jokes, but the Softy shit slipped our minds. This one was more of a football podcast. Don't worry, all of the dumb shit from the Honks and doogman will be used when the time comes. We aren't done ripping those pieces of shit for the bullshit they feed the fan base.

The fuck?

That's too bad you guys let Softy off the hook he was really pressing badly today. Even worse than he usually does.
    I'm with Beatmychest I really feel like our offense should be able to move the ball on these guys. I won't go as far as saying rather easily but we moved the ball on them well last year and truthfully besides Sankey I felt like our offense played like shit.

If Ross is as close to being as good as they advertise plus a healthy Kevin Smith the Huskies will have that deep threat that they simply didn't have last year. So now teams can't 8 man box us to stop Sankey, contain ASJ and double up on Kasen.

However, I'm feeling a defensive let down. I think UW wins but it's going to be a game in low 30's I feel.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
  • If you didn't declare that the season is over I'll be very disappointed.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Another point that will be interesting is if in the new hybrid uptempo high flying offense is if they have a few 3 & outs how much will Wilcox have to dip into the depth to have "fresh" legs in the 4th quarter.

Chris Peterson had his players practice rugby tackling this year, will play a factor on Saturday night?

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Did I get a shout out?
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    In summary, Win or Get the Fuck Out Shark! - HeretoBeatMyChest
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Doesn't sound like the season is over to me...
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Not your best effort
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    edited August 2013
    Great stuff.

Careful guys, you were pegging the positive meter there. I was having a tall glass of Bushmills 10 and had to add in some purple kool aid for coloring.

I agree with a guys that there is a lot of talent on the roster and if Sark fucks this up his ass needs to pack up that nice little office.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Great stuff.

Careful guys, you were pegging the positive meter there. I was having a tall glass of Bushmills 10 and had to add in some purple kool aid for coloring.

I agree with a guys that there is a lot of talent on the roster and if Sark fucks this up his ass needs to pack up that nice little office.

If?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Great stuff.

Sark fucking it up with a talented roster the past four years didn't convince you?

Great stuff.

Sark fucking it up with a talented roster the past four years didn't convince you?
    Irish had always believed in Sark until the Boise game.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Great stuff.

Its positive because Boise can't run or stop the run (their stats were poor against their stronger opponents) and has LB's and corners who should be abused.

We all felt a good, solid performance would be a 14 point or more victory. Yet, we all predict a TD win or less bc we aren't convinced we will have that solid performance.