Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fan Podcast: Boise St Preview

2»

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

Great stuff.

Careful guys, you were pegging the positive meter there. I was having a tall glass of Bushmills 10 and had to add in some purple kool aid for coloring.

I agree with a guys that there is a lot of talent on the roster and if Sark fucks this up his ass needs to pack up that nice little office.

Sark fucking it up with a talented roster the past four years didn't convince you?

This. I'm in a wait and see mode. On paper the Huskies should win this game and do so leaving little doubt, but the same has been true many times before, including the Apple Cup and Bowl Game last season, and Sark found ways to lose those games. Petersen is a master at preparing his teams. BSU will be ready to play. Sark and the Huskies? Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Great stuff.

Careful guys, you were pegging the positive meter there. I was having a tall glass of Bushmills 10 and had to add in some purple kool aid for coloring.

I agree with a guys that there is a lot of talent on the roster and if Sark fucks this up his ass needs to pack up that nice little office.

Sark fucking it up with a talented roster the past four years didn't convince you?
    Irish had always believed in Sark until the Boise game.
    If I had the POWER, I would have pulled his headset right after Coons missed that FG in the AC. But he is here this year, so I choose to pray to the football Gods that he has somehow pulled his head out of his ass and learned from his mistakes.

And I also hold out some slim hope that our Oline can actually give Price more than 1 Mississippi to throw the ball.

So instead of wallowing behind my keyboard and whining like a little bitch, I will be out there cheering for my Dawgs on Saturday night. And don't ask me to sit the fuck down.

But if we lose, then I will be the one whining on my drive home and I will transform into Capt. Noog.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Great stuff.

If I had the POWER, I would have pulled his headset right after Coons missed that FG in the AC. But he is here this year, so I choose to pray to the football Gods that he has somehow pulled his head out of his ass and learned from his mistakes.

And I also hold out some slim hope that our Oline can actually give Price more than 1 Mississippi to throw the ball.

So instead of wallowing behind my keyboard and whining like a little bitch, I will be out there cheering for my Dawgs on Saturday night. And don't ask me to sit the fuck down.

But if we lose, then I will be the one whining on my drive home and I will transform into Capt. Noog.
    Way to hit all the doog talking points
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Great stuff.

So you want him to go 9-4 this year just to continue matching the Chan Gailey script?

The longer Sark stays, the longer we wait to win a Rose Bowl and pop off.

Great stuff.

Go Dawgs!!!

Woof Woof!!!!

Bow Down!!!!

Great stuff.

So you want him to go 9-4 this year just to continue matching the Chan Gailey script?

The longer Sark stays, the longer we wait to win a Rose Bowl and pop off.
    Go Dawgs!!!

Woof Woof!!!!

Bow Down!!!!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Just because I think we win this game (I'm nervous though), doesn't mean I don't think we will finish at 7-6.

Great stuff.

Enjoy your Saturday browsing Esuck and talking politics.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    I don't know about a 14 point margin to anyone but Idaho St.

I would be humiliated to lose to this team by 14 points. (Maybe they got a balls transplant recently that I don't know about.)