Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Softy getting pissed at being called out

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 4h
Husky fans: Going in, does Boise St on Saturday feel like the biggest game of Sarks career so far?

Dave Bartoo ‏@cfbmatrix 4h
@Softykjr Its a big year period. Every game. Its a 10-2 sked w/ a 9-3 coach & top 20 talent. U fans need to expect more out of a season

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 3h
@zzdawg09 @cfbmatrix 10-2 sked? So between at UCLA, Stan, OSU and ASU + UO and Boise at home they go 4-2? Really?

Dave Bartoo ‏@cfbmatrix 3h
@Softykjr If U want to expect 7-5 keep doing it Dave. UW talent is at a high in the last decade & sked in their favor. @zzdawg09

@cfbmatrix @zzdawg09 u didnt answer the question.

@Softykjr UW has vastly out recruited OSU, ASU & BSU. Those should be Ws anywhere. The PAC12 is tough for everyone stop excuses @zzdawg09

@cfbmatrix @zzdawg09 then perfect. You're the matrix guy. I expect them to win every damn game

@Softykjr Yes I picked those for 4-2. UO the one game swing for UW between 10 & 9 wins @zzdawg09

@cfbmatrix what excuses do u refer to?

@Softykjr ...cont. IMO what I see/read/feel from most UW fans is 7 or 8 Ws is improvement & OK. I just disagree
View conversation
@Softykjr The belief that a tough sked means expect a lesser result than what the trends/sked/talent indicates..cont

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 2h
@UWSBN @cfbmatrix Pac 12 sked is as tough on paper as its been. UW will have to win in places they usually dont..vs good teams

Good for college football matrix Dave Barto for not letting Softy get away with the usual "tough Schedule" argument.

Comments