Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Puppy

Comments

• Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    Ima Veteran. Please tell PLSS to stay the fuck away from me. I don't need his protectin.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    H_D said:

I'm a veteran (not an injun), and bruised my shoulder the other day in a Christmas Tree "wedging through the front door incident", who will protect me?

You are in our thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hardcore Husky: PMing puppies and completely agreeing with Nacho since 2012
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2014
    TheGlove said:

FYI, Derek doesnt protect me...he protects veterans, those with disabilities, black's, white's, asians, latins, muslims etc...

When did veterans become a protected class on this bored?

PS - you're a fucking idiot.

Veterans are a protected class the second they signed up to fight for our country , so pussies like you have the freedoms to sling shit at them. Its not about being a veteran per se, its about slamming those with injuries or paralysis due to combat. They didnt ask for it. It's no different than slamming someone for the color of their skin. It's unamerican. If you cant understand that you should be the next victim of an ISIS beheading.
    Can't decide whether to WTF this post or Awesome it.

I agree that veterans deserve our respect and protection from discrimination when it comes to the real world (jobs, loans, etc).

But (see bolded above) PL_SS is so off his meds if he thinks he's not asking for ridicule on Hardcore Husky. You are fucking begging it for it with all the trash you spew.

So puppytugger, grow the fuck up and learn the difference between the real world and the internet. After you do that, send Anna and Franny over to my place so they can get with a real man.
    Has nothing to do with the internet vs real world. In todays pathetic day-and-age, the internet is no different than the real world. Discrimination is alive in both. It's unacceptable and the rules on HHB. Learn it, live it, love it numbnuts (or "dumb"nuts in Damoans IQ class) D. BAIRD, the coast guard hardly qualifies for veteran status.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheGlove said:

FYI, Derek doesnt protect me...he protects veterans, those with disabilities, black's, white's, asians, latins, muslims etc...

Veterans are a protected class the second they signed up to fight for our country , so pussies like you have the freedoms to sling shit at them. Its not about being a veteran per se, its about slamming those with injuries or paralysis due to combat. They didnt ask for it. It's no different than slamming someone for the color of their skin. It's unamerican. If you cant understand that you should be the next victim of an ISIS beheading.

I agree that veterans deserve our respect and protection from discrimination when it comes to the real world (jobs, loans, etc).

But (see bolded above) PL_SS is so off his meds if he thinks he's not asking for ridicule on Hardcore Husky. You are fucking begging it for it with all the trash you spew.

So puppytugger, grow the fuck up and learn the difference between the real world and the internet. After you do that, send Anna and Franny over to my place so they can get with a real man.
    Has nothing to do with the internet vs real world. In todays pathetic day-and-age, the internet is no different than the real world. Discrimination is alive in both. It's unacceptable and the rules on HHB. Learn it, live it, love it numbnuts (or "dumb"nuts in Damoans IQ class) D. BAIRD, A coast guard hardly qualifies for veteran status.
    Looks like PLSS just woke up from his morning med coma.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Who's Nacho Lover purple?? Since 2012? Dont recall anything of note to come off his Lee press-ons and onto these forums. Kind of like you Purple?. You saw an avenue to recognition with your bandwagon SEC angle, but I quickly crushed you on that front. See you next september.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Who's Nacho Lover purple?? Since 2012? Dont recall anything of note to come off his Lee press-ons and onto these forums. Kind of like you Purple?. You saw an avenue to recognition with your bandwagon SEC angle, but I quickly crushed you on that front. See you next september.
    Little does puppy know...

I used to be the best moderator the huskie internetz have ever seen. Taught Nacho and DJ everything they know. One of the games greatest minds. A great teacher and motivator. I'm retired now, but I still do consulting. Puppy could never do what I do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I used to be the best moderator the huskie internetz have ever seen. Taught Nacho and DJ everything they know. One of the games greatest minds. A great teacher and motivator. I'm retired now, but I still do consulting. Puppy could never do what I do.
    You did a good job running Dawgboard into the ground. That's for sure.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Opposed to the great manifestos coming off your Lee press-ons like this gem:

Veterans are a protected class the second they signed up to fight for our country , so pussies like you have the freedoms to sling shit at them.

Because pussies like me and shit.

You, sir, are a fucking idiot and a passive-aggressive little cunt to boot.

Good day.
    Actually, by law, not all veterans are a protected class. They are protected from losing their job if called to active duty. I'm sure others fall under the ADA. But your average veteran is not in a protected class "the second they sign up". But PLSS wouldn't know this. Why? Well, because he's a dumbfuck
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I never even got so much as a "thank you" from Derek. That hurts.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

TheGlove said:

Has nothing to do with the internet vs real world. In todays pathetic day-and-age, the internet is no different than the real world. Discrimination is alive in both. It's unacceptable and the rules on HHB. Learn it, live it, love it numbnuts (or "dumb"nuts in Damoans IQ class) D. BAIRD, the coast guard hardly qualifies for veteran status.
    whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Dick_B said:

Ima Veteran. Please tell PLSS to stay the fuck away from me. I don't need his protectin.

Too late. He's already said he protects all members of the Veteran protected class.

Between PLSS's protection and VA medical coverage, you're pretty much fucked.
    The VA is a fucking disgrace.
  • Options
    Founders Club

H_D said:

I'm a veteran (not an injun), and bruised my shoulder the other day in a Christmas Tree "wedging through the front door incident", who will protect me?

You are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Classy.
  • Options
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Low twerk.