Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon State=Classy

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

haie said:

AZDuck said:

It's all good. You know you're doing well when your two biggest rivals are using their history and tradition to smack talk you in the present

Oregon hasn't even played the defending champs yet, that have arguably more talent across the board than them, that don't shit their pants in any big game situation. If they win that, they play a team that will for sure have better players 1:1 at every position except maybe 2.

It's a little early for any smack talk.
    Disagree. Oregon won the conference and the Heisman. Nobody in the league is going to touch our accomplishments this season. I'd rather lose to FSU in the Rose than beat Boise State in the Fiesta, especially after a 51-13 beatdown in the conference championship game.

Are we quooking? Hell yes.

But I think that quooking is pretty justified.

Also, the stats geeks say we have the best shot of anyone to win the first title, so there's that. Hopefully the guys can get it done on the field.

I just don't think Oregon is built for two very tough and physical games in a row in that they are already working with a patchwork O line.
    Oh, you mean games like Stanford and Utah back to back (who happen to be the 2 teams in the PAC 12 most known for their 'physicality')? Those were blowouts, weren't they?
    Look, I'm not dooging here. Unlike many, I've never had an Oregon complex. Maybe because my allegiances are split. I don't know, but I just don't care.

So with that said, Stanford and Utah aren't FSU and Alabama. Maybe FSU won't be the issue. Don't know that one for sure, but I like their running game now a lot more than I like either Furd's or Utah's. And Utah had a retard for a QB. Not that Winston isn't a retard. He is - a big one. But just not on the field.

But Alabama is another matter altogether. I just don't see Oregon getting by both. That's a tall order.
    Definitely a tall task. Oregon's been pretty impressive though. They have plungered everyone since the loss to Arizona. Alabama is the real deal too though and FSU has a lot of talent. I'm excited to watch the games.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fisher > Halfrich

I like #MyNoles in this one.