Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark never had 3 first team All Americans in 5 years

Peterman gets 3 right out of the shoot.

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Has UW had more than two AAs since the '91 team?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Bullshit. These 3 are their own guys. They attribute their success to Chris Peterson. The only thing Sark did to help them was leave
  • Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Yep, under Sark's program, non of them would have done well at all. All three matured and blossomed under the new coaches.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Agreed, if we were 10-3 I'd be all in on this 3AA circle jerk, but at 8-5 it's almost embarrassing.

As always, win alot of fucking games then pop off.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Who had more top end talent this year - USC or UW? Definitely USC. So why is Peterman taking Sark's leftovers and placing three on the first team AA list?

Tell me again how Peterman is not an upgrade over Sark.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

Sark's guys, Kikaha would have won the heisman if Wilcox was still DC so I don't know what you're happy about.

And we would still have Marcus Farria
  • Options
    Fucking doogs.

It was SARK who fucked these three. Had SARK been able to evaluate, recruit and develop a complete team, these 3 would have enjoyed the team success their individual performances warranted.
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

Who had more top end talent this year - USC or UW? Definitely USC. So why is Peterman taking Sark's leftovers and placing three on the first team AA list?

Peterman can coach. All three attribute their success to Chris Peterson.

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    EwaDawg said:

Because sanctions. And youth. Don't forget the youth.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Vegasdawg said:

Yep, under Sark's program, non of them would have done well at all. All three matured and blossomed under the new coaches.

Youre so full of shit Vegas. A fucking genie didnt magically appear and make them better players. You happen to notice kikahamora's sack total the year before? Shaq simply matured into the player he was destined to be, and got a chance at TB. Shelton matured as a senior who didnt get a redshirt year. Oh, dont forget Peters who was a likely AA, Sankey if he stayed. Thats 5 and we still would have stunk. Myrus is the problem here. What are those humping puppies at dawgman feeding you guys over there Vegas?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This is doog talk. We could argue all day about whether it was Sark's recruiting, Wilcox or Kwiatkowski's development, Petersen's inspiration, etc. Who gives a fuck. We're 8-5 with a 4-5 conference record. Individual accolades don't mean shit if there's no winning attached.

Shelton and Shaq were shells of themselves last year. Kikaha has always been a monster but you have to credit this years staff in the development of Shelton and Shaq. Shaq probably just needed a little more confidence than anything, people were saying he was a disappointment when Sark was here.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    TommySQC said:

EwaDawg said:

Because sanctions. And youth. Don't forget the youth.

I really underestimated the toll that the sanctions would have on the team this year. In no way am I making an excuse for it, the results fall on the coaching staff and ultimately me. I can tell you we are very excited and optimistic about the future with the guys we have. With all we have been through with the sanctions this year we are going to be one tough ass football team next year!
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm sure these AA players are on Sark's website for putting them into the NFL already....
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

This is doog talk. We could argue all day about whether it was Sark's recruiting, Wilcox or Kwiatkowski's development, Petersen's inspiration, etc. Who gives a fuck. We're 8-5 with a 4-5 conference record. Individual accolades don't mean shit if there's no winning attached.

Post. Of. The. Year.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Vegasdawg said:

Youre so full of shit Vegas. A fucking genie didnt magically appear and make them better players. You happen to notice kikahamora's sack total the year before? Shaq simply matured into the player he was destined to be, and got a chance at TB. Shelton matured as a senior who didnt get a redshirt year. Oh, dont forget Peters who was a likely AA, Sankey if he stayed. Thats 5 and we still would have stunk. Myrus is the problem here. What are those humping puppies at dawgman feeding you guys over there Vegas?
    PL_SS, still a fucking idiot.
    I'm in complete agreement with Nacho.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    EwaDawg said:

Well… He probably is an upgrade. But it is all hypotheticals until the wins start coming in.

4-5>5-4