Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biggest Ektardism of all time...

...The dumbfuck said last week that very few guys from the '09 team could start on Sark's '13 version. Can't believe that idiot would lay his vagina out for a pounding like that...still shaking my head. Can somebody please disorient that dipshit and drop him on hilltop with a "white power" A-board over his pea-brain?

As most of you guys know, even you recent doogman tranfers, I've been adamant for 3 years that Sark's '09 team was his best. I got banned, labeled a nega-dawg (oh, I'm cunt-hurt) and revoked from posting just because I stuck by my position.

They wouldn't allow me on the air to argue with Scott, so like the message boards, everything is censored. That ball-licking Eklund said "Daniel Teo-Nesheim wouldn't have started under Tosh's system of long athletes "(that's what this buttfucker Ektard said) I wanted to reach through my phone and bang his marble brained head onto the nearest table. Can you believe this fucktardo?

QB---Jake over KP ANY FUCKING day of the week. Imagine if KP had Jake's legs after everybody and their mother pressed up field last year every play? KP did what was safe (throw it out-of-bounds) instead of Locker and his 220lbs taking off UPFIELD at a 4.4 clip, moving chains and scoring TDs

TE'---Advantage '13 but doesnt matter, Sark just uses them as a slot receiver. Middleton was there so its a push. Both Middleton and ASJ had similar expectations as freshmen, and KM played well as a pass catcher but not ASJ at all.

{OL---I'd take the ENTIRE '09 offensive line sans Drew Schaffer at LT as a fresman. Habben, Ossai. played it bla bla. Riva or Big-Ben Riva is the real deal. I might throw Dex Charles in there and Panda. That's it. So Eklund proved his retardness here. Kelemete (soph ), Habben (,Jr) Tolar (Jr), Ossai (senior) If fuctardo doesn't think any of these guys couldn't start for the "13 Squad he proves what a dipstick he is!

WR---Sark's '13 squad could only sniff the jocks of Kearse, Aguilar and JJ. NOT EVEN CLOSE, WE ALL SAW IT LAST YEAR!! EKTARD is wrong and not even close as usual

TB/RB/FB---Push!!!!! I'd take Polk though because Sark actually pounded him in there. See ND and USC. And Paul Homer was a stud

So offensively I'd take almost everybody at every position (Ty's players. Now lets move to the defense kids.

DL---Darion Jones, Meda, Teo-Nesheim, Cameron Elisara. According to Ektardo Teo-Nesheim wouldn't fit in Tosh's system. Can we just call Eklund what he is after that comment. Forget that DTN is the career husky sacks leader, he's not "long" enough. Eklund is grasping at straws everytime he opens his semen-filled mouth.

LB---yep Eklund, Butler, Foster and Dennison were scrubs. Last time I checked Eklund, you ignant slutard, All three are in the NFL. Ahh no, they could play on Sarks '13 team. Do some homework Eklund before you pop off. Obviously somebody pounded you so hard up your asshole that it knocked the sense out of you. Fucking idiot.

NOTHING Eklund says comes to fruition, makes sense or ever proves accurate. Jesus Eklund, you wouldn't take Kearse, Aguilar and JJ right now? Locker? I'm done wasting my time exposing you for what you are: A pure dipshit that's in over his head. You, like the rest of the dawgman crew, are just a collection of dorks who hide behind dawgman's web.

Dawgman is a fucking band dork who knows ZIP about football. Get out of the biz, put on your LOWES vest and wait for your marching orders from Damone. He's prolly the manager of the plumming depth. by now":-)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

...The dumbfuck said last week that very few guys from the '09 team could start on Sark's '13 version. Can't believe that idiot would lay his vagina out for a pounding like that...still shaking my head. Can somebody please disorient that dipshit and drop him on hilltop with a "white power" A-board over his pea-brain?

As most of you guys know, even you recent doogman tranfers, I've been adamant for 3 years that Sark's '09 team was his best. I got banned, labeled a nega-dawg (oh, I'm cunt-hurt) and revoked from posting just because I stuck by my position.

They wouldn't allow me on the air to argue with Scott, so like the message boards, everything is censored. That ball-licking Eklund said "Daniel Teo-Nesheim wouldn't have started under Tosh's system of long athletes "(that's what this buttfucker Ektard said) I wanted to reach through my phone and bang his marble brained head onto the nearest table. Can you believe this fucktardo?

QB---Jake over KP ANY FUCKING day of the week. Imagine if KP had Jake's legs after everybody and their mother pressed up field last year every play? KP did what was safe (throw it out-of-bounds) instead of Locker and his 220lbs taking off UPFIELD at a 4.4 clip, moving chains and scoring TDs

TE'---Advantage '13 but doesnt matter, Sark just uses them as a slot receiver. Middleton was there so its a push. Both Middleton and ASJ had similar expectations as freshmen, and KM played well as a pass catcher but not ASJ at all.

{OL---I'd take the ENTIRE '09 offensive line sans Drew Schaffer at LT as a fresman. Habben, Ossai. played it bla bla. Riva or Big-Ben Riva is the real deal. I might throw Dex Charles in there and Panda. That's it. So Eklund proved his retardness here. Kelemete (soph ), Habben (,Jr) Tolar (Jr), Ossai (senior) If fuctardo doesn't think any of these guys couldn't start for the "13 Squad he proves what a dipstick he is!

WR---Sark's '13 squad could only sniff the jocks of Kearse, Aguilar and JJ. NOT EVEN CLOSE, WE ALL SAW IT LAST YEAR!! EKTARD is wrong and not even close as usual

TB/RB/FB---Push!!!!! I'd take Polk though because Sark actually pounded him in there. See ND and USC. And Paul Homer was a stud

So offensively I'd take almost everybody at every position (Ty's players. Now lets move to the defense kids.

DL---Darion Jones, Meda, Teo-Nesheim, Cameron Elisara. According to Ektardo Teo-Nesheim wouldn't fit in Tosh's system. Can we just call Eklund what he is after that comment. Forget that DTN is the career husky sacks leader, he's not "long" enough. Eklund is grasping at straws everytime he opens his semen-filled mouth.

LB---yep Eklund, Butler, Foster and Dennison were scrubs. Last time I checked Eklund, you ignant slutard, All three are in the NFL. Ahh no, they could play on Sarks '13 team. Do some homework Eklund before you pop off. Obviously somebody pounded you so hard up your asshole that it knocked the sense out of you. Fucking idiot.

NOTHING Eklund says comes to fruition, makes sense or ever proves accurate. Jesus Eklund, you wouldn't take Kearse, Aguilar and JJ right now? Locker? I'm done wasting my time exposing you for what you are: A pure dipshit that's in over his head. You, like the rest of the dawgman crew, are just a collection of dorks who hide behind dawgman's web.

Dawgman is a fucking band dork who knows ZIP about football. Get out of the biz, put on your LOWES vest and wait for your marching orders from Damone. He's prolly the manager of the plumming depth. by now":-)

Disagree on the bold statement and that's when I stopped reading. I'd take Price over Locker. Jake was inaccurate and due to his hype the coaches felt the need to run the offense through him instead of Polk.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    forgot one one other thing, Eklund said that Laga was going to retire from football because he wasn't one of the long athletes that Wilcox is looking for. A few days later, Sark came out and said the laga was one of the most impressive looking at coming off of injury. just proves What a wing job Eklund is. And all the b*** f**** on his radio show believe everything he says. Good day !
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Honest analysis - comparing the 2009 player to the 2013 player (meaning Polk as a RS-Fr to Sankey as a Jr).

QB - I'd take Jake, but both of them are good players.
    RB - I'd take Polk, but both of them are All Pac-12 caliber.
    WR - This is a push to me. I like our talent now a lot better, though.
    TE - Not even close, ASJ is way better than what we had in '09, though Middleton was very capable as well.
    OL - They both suck, but we are a little better now because Ben Ossai was a turd in a helmet.
    DL - About the same; One good player on each -- T'eo-Nesheim then and Shelton now.
    LB - Amazingly similar--three All Pac-12 caliber players.
    DB - We are better now, but not by that much.
    P/K - We were better then.
    KOR/PR - We were better then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    What does it say about our coaching staff that you can't tell one bit of difference of our talent level from year one to year five?

#firesark
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    You were doing good until you said Jake over Keith Price.

Then I stopped reading.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    09" backers were much better...foster and butler are rated very highly in the nfl.

Nathan Dean has more upside then Garnett and banner combined.
  • 4321DAWGS4321DAWGS Member Posts: 98
    where is denison playing?
  • fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    Wow. Some people want to live in the past. Like I've said, with all the returning starters, this team is primed for a special year. If that's not the case, sure there should be some heat on Sark. I'll be the first one to say that.

We've got a rematch of the Maaco Bowl in six days and the new Husky Stadium opening! Let's focus on that.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112

Yeah Price over Locker every time. Bottom line is both have their issues but Locker has an iq around 70. I'll take the competent human being.

Locker is a blue-collar, hard working, lunch pail, 110% kind of kid that you'd want your daughter to date, though. Keith is not. That can't be taught, it's something you're born with
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

There were definitely people who would start on this team. Nate Williams, foster, butler, teo, kearse, and Polk I would say for sure.

Price is better than locker.
    I would take Polk over sankey but hard to be much better at that position.
    Offensive line is a push to me but we will see if the panda stays healthy. I like to call him that.
    Tight end is better now.
    Wide outs were better then.

Defensive line. I would say edge now though both had their issues. Shirley gets a Fairly consistent pass rush and shelton is above average. Hudson is ok as an end. That 09 team had teo but he was a non factor because he was constantly double teamed mad nobody else could beat 1 on 1 match ups.

Linebackers are both good but edge to then.

Secondary is better now. Though rebuilding the loss of two major contributors. Truant wasn't coming here until the new staff was on him and he started in 09 with Adam long.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Yeah Price over Locker every time. Bottom line is both have their issues but Locker has an iq around 70. I'll take the competent human being.

Huh? He passed every class. I made sure of it. And he's 10x the safety Price is.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I don't disagree about Eklund having downs syndrome, but saying Kavario was as good as ASJ is a fucking joke. You and Eklund are both belong on the short bus.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited August 2013
    You make good points on a number of positions. But let's put it this way, the difference between '09 and '13 is close enough that it's probably a wash.

And therein lies the problem. After 5 years we're no better.

But your initial premise is 100% accurate - scott eklund has the IQ of Forrest Gump, minus the character.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Huh? He passed every class. I made sure of it. And he's 10x the safety Price is.
    Your keeping Jake eligible is proof that the Half Brains want Sark to fail.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Cort Dennison.... Not in the NFL, and I would take Feeney, Shaq, and Timu over him
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    That being said Eklund is a fucktard. Why anyone listens to him for football knowledge is beyond me.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Cort Dennison.... Not in the NFL, and I would take Feeney, Shaq, and Timu over him

Hey, Cort was the master of the assisted tackle 9 yards down the field.

Not to mention QBs never looked his way with his great cover skills.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    Ben fucking Ossai? This is satire, right?