Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Scott Eklund - expert analysis

2»

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,446
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

"When we reported Buddha would not switch we were right. At the time, he was rock solid to Oregon. Things changed."
    It was literally 2 days before Buddha decommited that Tard said he would not decommit.

Do they realize the entire existence of recruiting is to report where kids will end up, not whether they think a kid will commit/decommit between during the second week of December, over a full month from signing day?

I don't think they understand the purpose of the business they're in.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

That shirt won't iron itself bitch

That sandwich won't make itself either

#maritalbliss

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Here is the black Friday Ektard special...RE: Andrew Hudson with an opportunity for the draft... or FA

" No chance.

Great guy but there's NO chance he gets drafted.

Only luck will get him an FA invite to camp.

CFL..... Maybe?"

Day 2 and 3 of the 2015 draft could be special...

Paging Dickus (RIP)

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    Dick_B said:

"Luifau is not a pac 12 guy- he is un-athletic." "Sark is on way better quarterbacks. "

Liufau sucks. Good for 2 INT's a game. Troy Williams probably isn't very good either, but Williams >>>>>> Liufau as a prospect.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

Dick_B said:

"Luifau is not a pac 12 guy- he is un-athletic." "Sark is on way better quarterbacks. "

Liufau sucks. Good for 2 INT's a game. Troy Williams probably isn't very good either, but Williams >>>>>> Liufau as a prospect.

Do we have an ignore in this bitch? I thought you were smart enough to not reach such a simplistic conclusion.

Sefo has like one guy on offense that would crack the 2-deeps at UW. If you can't see that, I can't help you. Lets also examine that Colorado has NO ONE on defense, so they are generally playing from behind- hence they have to throw it and everyone knows it. He's a sophomore that never got to redshirt, but OK- he sucks.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2014
    Lifau would instantly be our best option or our qb coaches are just that bad. Either way it would be interesting.
  • Options

MisterEm said:

Here is the black Friday Ektard special...RE: Andrew Hudson with an opportunity for the draft... or FA

" No chance.

Great guy but there's NO chance he gets drafted.

Only luck will get him an FA invite to camp.

CFL..... Maybe?"

Day 2 and 3 of the 2015 draft could be special

Andrew Hudson's future

Twist'n'shout.jpeg
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2014
    Dick_B said:

Dick_B said:

Do we have an ignore in this bitch? I thought you were smart enough to not reach such a simplistic conclusion.

Sefo has like one guy on offense that would crack the 2-deeps at UW. If you can't see that, I can't help you. Lets also examine that Colorado has NO ONE on defense, so they are generally playing from behind- hence they have to throw it and everyone knows it. He's a sophomore that never got to redshirt, but OK- he sucks.
    You wouldn't say any of this shit if you didn't have connections to Bellarmine. Simple fact. Right now, he's not very good.

Colorado's WR's are probably better than UW's. Lifua had one offer out of high school. WSU and Oregon State didn't offer him. Troy Williams had a ton of offers from some of the best schools in the country. Real tough decision on who was the better prospect.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Dick_B said:

Dick_B said:

You wouldn't say any of this shit if you didn't have connections to Bellarmine. Simple fact. Right now, he's not very good.

Colorado's WR's are probably better than UW's. Lifua had one offer out of high school. WSU and Oregon State didn't offer him. Troy Williams had a ton of offers from some of the best schools in the country. Real tough decision on who was the better prospect.
    Williams may very well be the better prospect as he seems to be physically talented, but if that is true then our coaches fucking suck at coaching QB's thus far. Leafau is no star but is better than any qb i saw start for UW this year.

Colorado WR's were Spruce and a bunch of midgets with a shitty running game. They had midgets even smaller than our midgets.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Sefo could have used a RS year. Instead, hes got K. Price like happy feet for getting impaled behind a pathetic OLine.

He would have gotten that chance at UW instead of CU who blows their load too early on every recruit.

Old Mac at CSU (now UF) exploited this for 3 years (and slipped a rufie in Leach's bowl game victory)

Unrated RS- Senior roster full of Cort Dennisons > Lineup full of 2/3* "high ceiling" true freshmen.....

Sincerely,
    Denver shitty CFB superiority guy.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

Dick_B said:

Dick_B said:

WSU tried to strong-arm him, and he told leach to fuck off. I know this for a fact. And if you think Colorado has a better group of receivers you are a bigger fucktard than I thought.

Sefo starts instead of miles and we win at least 2 more games. Simple fact. Especially if he was given a chance to redshirt.