Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sanders / Harbaugh

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Either Deion is full of shit (I wouldn't be surprised) or Harbaugh is really hated by his players (I still wouldn't be surprised). Let's see how this plays out. Either way, it'll be interesting.

49'ers players want Harbaugh out

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Either Deion is full of shit (I wouldn't be surprised) or Harbaugh is really hated by his players (I still wouldn't be surprised). Let's see how this plays out. Either way, it'll be interesting.

49'ers players want Harbaugh out

Now more than ever before, I'm going with abundance

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    There has been a bunch of smoke behind this for awhile. It wouldn't surprise me. Although the 49ers are talented, they have some pretty self entitled players on the team that probably can't handle Harbaugh's old school brand of TUFF coaching.

It will be interesting to see if Harbaugh stays after this year. It will also be interesting to see if Jerry Jones or some college forks over a big enough number to persuade him to bolt. Either way, it will be interesting.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    LOL'ed at the last line of the article: "So, basically, this one could get interesting."
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited September 2014

So three trips to the NFC finals and a Super Bowl loss makes the players giners hurt. Too bad. They can go back to sucking for another 20 years.

Your source is Crabtree??!!! Don't ever use Crabtree as your source!!?? He's the sorriest receiver in the game!!111!!!

Donovan McNabb and Andy Reid say hi. Harbaugh has left a lot on the table, too bad he ran up against the Seahawks while trying to play the rich man's Jake Locker at Qb.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam

So three trips to the NFC finals and a Super Bowl loss makes the players giners hurt. Too bad. They can go back to sucking for another 20 years.

Your source is Crabtree??!!! Don't ever use Crabtree as your source!!?? He's the sorriest receiver in the game!!111!!!

Donovan McNabb and Andy Reid say hi. Harbaugh has left a lot on the table, too bad he ran up against the Seahawks while trying to play the rich man's Jake Locker at Qb.
    That's a Sven like answer.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

FREE PUB!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

There has been a bunch of smoke behind this for awhile. It wouldn't surprise me. Although the 49ers are talented, they have some pretty self entitled players on the team that probably can't handle Harbaugh's old school brand of TUFF coaching.

It will be interesting to see if Harbaugh stays after this year. It will also be interesting to see if Jerry Jones or some college forks over a big enough number to persuade him to bolt. Either way, it will be interesting.

Old school is one thing. Harbaugh is a self-aggrandizng drippy cunt with a big ego. Go back to his playing career. He's been like this. They don't look like a 12-4 team this year. They look more like a 10 and 6 team, maybe 9 & 7.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Old school is one thing. Harbaugh is a self-aggrandizng drippy cunt with a big ego. Go back to his playing career. He's been like this. They don't look like a 12-4 team this year. They look more like a 10 and 6 team, maybe 9 & 7.
    TWELVE POST O' THE DAY!
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Donovan McNabb says hi.

#minioning
  • Options
    Founders Club

There's never been a question about what an abrasive asshole Jim Harbaugh has been all his life. But, NFL players are being paid to play football at its highest level. Sure, some of them have bigger egos than others. They may not like Jimmy's delivery, but he gets results. They need to suck it up, collect their nice paychecks, and buy in. The abrasive asshole wins. Being a screamer may not be the best trait for a leader, but you can't argue with a winner. Don't take it personally. Check your ego at the gate when you drive in. Go in there, do your job, and go home.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bump
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bump
    I don't think most people expected the 49'ers to have such a tough year. Good on ya, Bill.

Kaep has definitely been a hindrance for them. If they had a decent passing QB, they would have had better success this year. Kaep is not using his legs to extend plays and keep drives alive.
  • Options
    Founders Club

TWELVE POST O' THE DAY!

TWELVE POST O' THE DAY!
    This 12 was right.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

TWELVE POST O' THE DAY!

TWELVE POST O' THE DAY!
    This 12 was right.
    Good chit Billy, you are having a good season on the board. You deserve to beat your chest for a bit.
  • Options
    Founders Club

TWELVE POST O' THE DAY!

TWELVE POST O' THE DAY!
    This 12 was right.
    Good chit Billy, you are having a good season on the board. You deserve to beat your chest for a bit.
    Oh I am. The SEC shit is fun too (faggy wink ;) )
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited November 2014

Bump
    I don't think most people expected the 49'ers to have such a tough year. Good on ya, Bill.

Kaep has definitely been a hindrance for them. If they had a decent passing QB, they would have had better success this year. Kaep is not using his legs to extend plays and keep drives alive.
    I think the better teams have figured him out. If you use a spy on his running threats and can disrupt that read option crap, it's not real hard to stop his Lockeresque accuracy. Gored is 31 or so and not the 2009 Gore.

Harbaugh will probably be gone so it will be interesting to see what happens. I'm not one of the 12s that gets way into the two yr old rivalry with the Whiners, but it would be funny to see them go 7-9 next yr.