Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official Wazzu-ASU Game Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    EwaDawg said:

Simply.Not.Significantly.Better.Than.Connar

FTFY
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They fucking dooged it

Fire leach at the 50
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    Leach after 3 seasons: 12-25 (or 13-24 if we fuck up)

Cuog fans are saying it's ridiculous to call for Leach's head right now when he's doing so much better than Wulff's teams.

FWIW: Willingham after 3 season: 11-25
  • Options
    MortonhuskyMortonhusky Member Posts: 54
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment

Cuog fans are saying it's ridiculous to call for Leach's head right now when he's doing so much better than Wulff's teams.

Gawd I miss Ty.

The popular opinion here is that Ty sucked worse than Wulf. Not the case. At least Ty got a few decent recruits........Wulf? Not very many. Any who suffered thru the Wulf shitstorm knows a huge difference made in the program.

Shit, it's Pullman fer christsakes. Tough place to have success, Leach may never win 10 games again, he may not win 8.

Cougs will be Ok if you consider the overall picture.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    They still are awful.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,389
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gawd I miss Ty.

The popular opinion here is that Ty sucked worse than Wulf. Not the case. At least Ty got a few decent recruits........Wulf? Not very many. Any who suffered thru the Wulf shitstorm knows a huge difference made in the program.

Shit, it's Pullman fer christsakes. Tough place to have success, Leach may never win 10 games again, he may not win 8.

The takeaway is that Mike Price is a hall of fame coach.
  • Options
    MortonhuskyMortonhusky Member Posts: 54
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gawd I miss Ty.

Kinda

To do what he did on poop island was pretty incredible.

I never liked him, way to many draws on 3rd and 10,fucktarded mistakes, the AC in 2002 when the Cougs choked away the #3 ranking at home when they couldn't punch the ball in 1st and goal at the 2 in the 4th quarter with a 5 or 6 point lead?...............with all that was at stake?

That epitomized the Mike Price years.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,389
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gawd I miss Ty.

Kinda

To do what he did on poop island was pretty incredible.

I never liked him, way to many draws on 3rd and 10,fucktarded mistakes, the AC in 2002 when the Cougs choked away the #3 ranking at home when they couldn't punch the ball in 1st and goal at the 2 in the 4th quarter with a 5 or 6 point lead?...............with all that was at stake?

That epitomized the Mike Price years.

I agree. I always made fun of him and his Husky problem. In hindsight he looks better every passing year
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

As a fan of the mighty Cougs, I see a stark difference with the team on the screen right now and the team earlier in the year. Leach seems to be a laughingstock around here but He HAS turned the Cougs around........big time.

This is not the same doba/wulf bullshit that the Cougs have been showin for the last 10 years.

Pac12 is changin as we speak, so my husky friends, no go on the dominating 10 win-a-year husky wet dream you all crave. WILL NEVER HAPPEN.....WITH ANY PAC12 TEAM......EVER.

The money has evened it all out.

Best you can hope for is an occasional NINE win season.

El oh el