Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dawgman falling apart...

13»

Comments

• Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Here's the casting:

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Vegasdawg said:

I joined Dawgman after comparing the site to RealDawgs and deciding it was the class of the two. that was before the Husky Halfbrains moniker was earned by those of us who were on the verge of burning Husky Stadium down and killing anybody who supported Tyrone. Which was many on that board back then. And then over the years the members who really cared and who had more brain power in their half brain than the rest began being chased off. Dissent under Kim is a ticket to the door. It became a standing joke last year but now it is a joke falling on fewer ears and eyes. In reality for me, it's rather sad to see the place burning to the ground like it is. For posting here my access to the Husky board was cut off, how fucking childish. I still post a few times to let Kim know I'm still lurking, but not much. I need to get off my lazy ass and just email my resignation in and be done with it. I read what Race wrote awhile ago and frankly, I'm with him. I'm ready to kiss off this year and take a vacation. All I'm reading these days is idiotic nonsense.

Welcome to the internet!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Welcome back fucko, now

if I leave this place will look like dawgman

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,799
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Canard said:

Here's the casting:

• Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    You just know that is the only pussy that guy has ever been in.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

I have defected and I'm requesting asylum on your board. Fire away at will.

Oh, fuck.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,594
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Vegasdawg said:

I joined Dawgman after comparing the site to RealDawgs and deciding it was the class of the two. that was before the Husky Halfbrains moniker was earned by those of us who were on the verge of burning Husky Stadium down and killing anybody who supported Tyrone. Which was many on that board back then. And then over the years the members who really cared and who had more brain power in their half brain than the rest began being chased off. Dissent under Kim is a ticket to the door. It became a standing joke last year but now it is a joke falling on fewer ears and eyes. In reality for me, it's rather sad to see the place burning to the ground like it is. For posting here my access to the Husky board was cut off, how fucking childish. I still post a few times to let Kim know I'm still lurking, but not much. I need to get off my lazy ass and just email my resignation in and be done with it. I read what Race wrote awhile ago and frankly, I'm with him. I'm ready to kiss off this year and take a vacation. All I'm reading these days is idiotic nonsense.

FTR, Race will still be around the boards, just not writing articles until next year.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

*plagerizing. Hey HD you new fuck you, one was a spell check mistake and its been a running joke for some time. Lurk a little before posting. What a dickhead

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

*plagerizing. Hey HD you new fuck you, one was a spell check mistake and its been a running joke for some time. Lurk a little before posting. What a dickhead

Whoosh

I'm surprised (that I'm surprised) that for someone so "dialed in" as yourself that you didn't get that.

If you don't understand that making FS spelling corrections to any poast here on this bored is a joke in itself, *than I can't help you.

Perhaps you should lurk a little longer yourself brah.

BTW, good job pointing out something that was poasted 2 days ago and already joked about by @AZDuck, fuckhead.
  • Options
    skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2014
    Looks like I need to PM Irish. Not very dialed in, I've been spell Czeching poasts (pet peeve, makes me crazier than a two peckered billy goat).