Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This could get worse

OSU's best chance to get bowl eligible is to beat us Saturday. They will be motivated and riding high ready to cut it loose in Montlake City. Beavs win rather easily ... Say 34-17.

That leaves us 6-6 and one win short of bowl eligibility .... Yeah I know it would be a shitty bowl but we need every milisecond of practice we can get for 2015.

The CUOGS are jacked cause they can 'ruin out season' (little do they know it's already fucked). They come in jacked and all 21,545 of the ZZZUuuu crew is raucous. Miles gets 2 consecutive delay of game penalties that push us out of field goal range on the final drive and we lose 13-14 in the snow.

We finish 6-7

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If we play 60 minutes of football even w the mistakes that we will make we will win both games.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    We beat the Beavis. This team seems motivated which is a good sign.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I hope Petersen's fucktardness didn't lose him the team.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Relax. Huskies only need a permission slip from Larry Scott to play in bowel game with 6 wins.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    we are definitely not beating the cougars. no clue about the beavers. i think they suck but who knows. we also suck.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    phineas said:

we are definitely not beating the cougars. no clue about the beavers. i think they suck but who knows. we also suck.

I say UW wins out. Including a bowel game.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I say marshal falk throws for 6 td passes and runs for the game winner in a heart breaking 49-48 shooutout with miley
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The cougs then go on to 10 straight victories over the huskies who are on their 7th head coach in 10 years and its dubbed the cougade
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

OSU's best chance to get bowl eligible is to beat us Saturday. They will be motivated and riding high ready to cut it loose in Montlake City. Beavs win rather easily ... Say 34-17.

That leaves us 6-6 and one win short of bowl eligibility .... Yeah I know it would be a shitty bowl but we need every milisecond of practice we can get for 2015.

The CUOGS are jacked cause they can 'ruin out season' (little do they know it's already fucked). They come in jacked and all 21,545 of the ZZZUuuu crew is raucous. Miles gets 2 consecutive delay of game penalties that push us out of field goal range on the final drive and we lose 13-14 in the snow.

We finish 6-7

No. We could see you were fucked against Hawaiii.

But hey a signature win against Colorado on the road is nothing to sneeze at.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Relax. Huskies only need a permission slip from Larry Scott to play in bowel game with 6 wins.

Permission slip will not let a losing team (only way UW doesn't get 7 wins is to loose the next 2) 6-7 go to a bowl game. GRAA
  • Options
    If the Huskies win @WSU, it will be the first time UW has won 4 road games in a season since the 2000.

Beat OSU and this is the first season UW hasn't dropped 3 games in a row since 2003.
  • Options
    phineas said:

The cougs then go on to 10 straight victories over the huskies who are on their 7th head coach in 10 years and its dubbed the cougade

The only way the Cuogars can afford 7 coaches in 10 years is to promote from within.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

phineas said:

The only way the Cuogars can afford 7 coaches in 10 years is to promote from within.
    Focus

• Options
    Gladstone said:

I hope Petersen's fucktardness didn't lose him the team.
    From some of the people that I talked to last night ... that was not the impression that I got at all.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

We finish 6-7

No. We could see you were fucked against Hawaiii.

But hey a signature win against Colorado on the road is nothing to sneeze at.
    I could tell OSU and Wazzu were both after fucked seeing them in person and thinking they were WAC schools. UW lost a heart breaker to Arizona, who effortlessly curbstomped Wazzu. Transitive property applies in this case, fuck the "rivalry motivation" bullshit.
  • Options
    All of the Freshmen and Sophomores I've spoken with on the team are in the tank for Peterman and will do whatever he asks of them. Their patience seems to be wearing thin for the seniors who continue to choke away games.
  • Options
    There was a lot of frustration after the game yesterday ... and there are a number of guys on this team that will want to win. There will be plenty of motivation to win next weekend with the Seniors last game, wanting to avoid going winless in conference at home, securing a bowl game, etc.