Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Peterman is a dipshit.

Why didn't he take a timeout with almost 40 seconds left in the game with Ari about to kick the go-ahead field goal?

For $4 million a year? Fuck that...fuck him...

Comments

• Options
    DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Send his ass back to Burma
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

If we are still a bag of ass in 2 years, this will be the game I cite when I knew Peterman wasn't the guy. Just fucking horrible. Wasn't this the guy who was supposed to clean shit up? Penalties out the ass, fucked up snaps all day, and you must be brain dead to still be starting Miles. Add in the clock management, and this shit looks really fucking bad.

Why not the Hawaii game?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

If we are still a bag of ass in 2 years, this will be the game I cite when I knew Peterman wasn't the guy. Just fucking horrible. Wasn't this the guy who was supposed to clean shit up? Penalties out the ass, fucked up snaps all day, and you must be brain dead to still be starting Miles. Add in the clock management, and this shit looks really fucking bad.

Fuck your two years, this ends now with Peterman. 15 games or gtfo.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I don't care about the 15-18 game theory, considering the weak non-conference schedule UW now makes. Judge Peterman by his Pac record the first 2 years.

Even fuctarded Leach would win 10 games at UW this year.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    priapism said:

I don't care about the 15-18 game theory, considering the weak non-conference schedule UW now makes. Judge Peterman by his Pac record the first 2 years.

Even fuctarded Leach would win 10 games at UW this year.

The mental image of Miles, Lindquist and Williams running the Air Raid is side-splitting.