Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I never forgave neuheisel for 12 men on the field at michigan.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited November 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
petersen will have to do some pretty spectacular shit during his tenure at UW for me to forgive this.

Right now I hate his guts.

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Nothing he does this year is gonna make up for this, mike leach esque
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

Peterman is fucking dead to me. Fucking dead.

My apologies to @RoadDawg55‌ ... this is shitty fucking coaching. The fucking long snapper cost us the fucking game. The offense is fucking sloppy ... and way too many fucking penalties.

Fucking extra point? And fucking Miles doesn't have the common sense to fall into the fetal position on a bad snap as the half is expiring.

Piss on these fucking turds.

We are all pissed. I just don't get it. How is it this bad this late in the season?
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

Peterman is fucking dead to me. Fucking dead.

My apologies to @RoadDawg55‌ ... this is shitty fucking coaching. The fucking long snapper cost us the fucking game. The offense is fucking sloppy ... and way too many fucking penalties.

Fucking extra point? And fucking Miles doesn't have the common sense to fall into the fetal position on a bad snap as the half is expiring.

Piss on these fucking turds.

The long snapper didn't cost us the game, 3 kneels and it's over
  • Options
    purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I've given him a pass the entire season because of the stupid fucks he inherited. Not even Sark looked this bad with the stupid fucks. This was inexcusable. #ShowMeMode
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I was just thinking the same. I was wondering which was worse the Michigan 12 men on the field or the Arizona Peterman-Leach time management.
    I gotta go with the 12 men, but this game ending was comparable to a junior high school level coach at best.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    priapism said:

I was just thinking the same. I was wondering which was worse the Michigan 12 men on the field or the Arizona Peterman-Leach time management.
    I gotta go with the 12 men, but this game ending was comparable to a junior high school level coach at best.

It's not just the time management. It's all these penalties and sloppy play this late in the season. I just don't see any improvement in terms of being a tight, efficient team. Isn't that why we hired this guy?

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!
  • Options
    Passion said:

priapism said:

It's not just the time management. It's all these penalties and sloppy play this late in the season. I just don't see any improvement in terms of being a tight, efficient team. Isn't that why we hired this guy?

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!
    I saw plenty of improvement today, especially offensively. But all that goes out the door after that ending
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Sorry.

I am fucking pissed.

But if Sark is coaching this team ... we're blown out.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

Sorry.

I am fucking pissed.

But if Sark is coaching this team ... we're blown out.

That shouldn't make anyone feel better.