Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Troog Petersen Bashing/Inferiority Complex is Back!

Give Sark a Chance!

I see that some are defending Petersen already, but it's possible that future poasters on this tread could be Doogs lamenting over how Sark's departure has halted the prior upward trajectory of the Husky program, perhaps with a little citrus sprinkled in to reward Troogs sycophants who enthusiastically agree. Either way, it will be interesting.

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Our Troojan Offensive would be 10000x more fun if UW didn't completely suck dick. Sigh.
  • Options
    sjdsjd Member Posts: 270
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment
    A lot of crystal balls (75k)
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    "Thanks for the update and the figures...the lead in is Sark vs Petersen...I will throw my vote into the Sark camp...even before these figures i thought he would be a better fit for us......i think he is doing more with less than anybody has to deal with...all of the questionable play calling would not be questionable if we were not in the pit of sanctions....if we had just 1/2 of the 30 recruits we are missing we would be dominating, and any questionable play calling would get lost in the wins...remember that every game has questionable play calling...It is only when you lose that they get called into question......as in give peace a chance...i have a new chant....Give Sark a chance!

Fight on!"

This is some good trolling.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "You'll play at Boise St. That's the good thing. On the downside is you will live in Boise and if you go to class you will get a Boise St. University Diploma..."

vs.

"You may not play at all at USC outside of practice and mop ups...but in return you will get a full ride and assistance in achieving your Degree from The University of Southern California. The BSU degree looks nice on a pile of resumes in Boise and Pocatello, but The USC Degree looks great anywhere..."

Recruit: "I'm going to Boise!"
    Recruit's parents: "LOL"

topdawgnc true????