Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

what are the chances Joyner ends up at UW?

... now that his commitment is 'soft' and he's scheduled visits to both UW and Boise State since his 'commitment' to WSU?

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Wally Joyner? Of the Tanasbourne Joyner's?
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Joyner is a super athlete with great hips.
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    #marysvillestrong
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

Supple, exquisite, thrusting hips.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

... now that his commitment is 'soft' and he's scheduled visits to both UW and Boise State since his 'commitment' to WSU?

Whatever. Joyner isn't going anywhere. Like Bishop Sankey and Tristan Vizcaino before him, he's just taking advantage of his Senior recruitment experience.

I'm hearing he's a real diesel horsepower enthusiast as well.

Nothing to see here.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

Whatever. Joyner isn't going anywhere. Like Bishop Sankey and Tristan Vizcaino before him, he's just taking advantage of his Senior recruitment experience.

Nothing to see here.
    This guy's read the script.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Has Bhonapha been working on his coffee cup game?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited November 2014
    salemcoog said:

Nothing to see here.
    OT alert....

Diesel is all about "the torques", not HP.

Horsepower is harder to come by in an engine that red lines at or below 4000 rpm (Cummins, Powerstroke diesel) versus 8000 rpm ( BMW M3, Coyote mustang etc.) - But torque for days with the monster 75+ mm turbos attached to their large displacement (6 liters or more).

Horsepower is a product of torque and revolutions. When you don't have a high rpm ceiling, your hp potential is reduced. Typical tuned Cummins only makes 315 hp to the wheels but can exceed 800+ tq.

Sincerely,
    Automotive and diesel superiority guy

P.s. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall - torque is how far through the wall you travel.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

salemcoog said:

Nothing to see here.
    OT alert....

Horsepower is harder to come by in an engine that red lines at or below 4000 rpm (Cummins, Powerstroke diesel) versus 8000 rpm ( BMW M3, Coyote mustang etc.) - But torque for days with the monster 75+ mm turbos attached to their large displacement (6 liters or more).

Horsepower is a product of torque and revolutions. When you don't have a high rpm ceiling, your hp potential is reduced. Typical tuned Cummins only makes 315 hp to the wheels but can exceed 800+ tq.

Sincerely,

P.s. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall - torque is how far through the wall you travel.
    I'm no rocket surgeon, and I'm not sure if you are whooshing, but that is not even close to being true.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    H_D said:

MisterEm said:

salemcoog said:

Nothing to see here.
    OT alert....

Sincerely,

I'm no rocket surgeon, and I'm not sure if you are whooshing, but that is not even close to being true.
    Your eyes are as good as mine.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

H_D said:

MisterEm said:

salemcoog said:

Nothing to see here.
    OT alert....

Sincerely,

@GrandpaSankey disagrees.
  • Options
    GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    H_D said:

MisterEm said:

H_D said:

MisterEm said:

salemcoog said:

Nothing to see here.
    OT alert....

Sincerely,

@GrandpaSankey disagrees.
    huh?
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    edited November 2014

Does he also shoot from the hip?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Chances = 1 - Ektard's probability