Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Do we have a team left?

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Huge losses ... might not hurt you much during the regular season, but is bound to catch up during the conference title game against an ASU team that is playing really well at the moment or during the Playoffs against teams that can exploit the OL. Grassu is probably the one OL I really don't think Oregon can lose long-term.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Huge losses ... might not hurt you much during the regular season, but is bound to catch up during the conference title game against an ASU team that is playing really well at the moment or during the Playoffs against teams that can exploit the OL. Grassu is probably the one OL I really don't think Oregon can lose long-term.

Ifo was in a boot so we'll see how long he is out. Brown might never walk correctly again let alone play football. Grassu was a non contact one which usually means the worst.

Mariota will win the next two by himself. ASU shits the mattress when the lights are on. I have them losing to UA anyway.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

Tequilla said:

Ifo was in a boot so we'll see how long he is out. Brown might never walk correctly again let alone play football. Grassu was a non contact one which usually means the worst.

Mariota will win the next two by himself. ASU shits the mattress when the lights are on. I have them losing to UA anyway.
    Did you shove that script up your ass yet?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I didn't see what happened to Ifo as I was coming back from the game.

Whatever happened to Brown looked like it was terrible as he was in crazy pain ... you knew that it had to be pretty bad. I'm sure he'll be able to resume normal activities at some point but it could definitely be career ending.

Grassu definitely looked like his knee buckled under him and it looked like he knew it from the sideline view they had of him with Mariota.

• Options

Mosster47 said:

Tequilla said:

Did you shove that script up your ass yet?

Utah didn't have to win to end our season.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Grasu rolled his ankle really bad while he was pulling (there was a good angle where you could see it on DVR with his ankle folded over). Sometimes that can cause you to hyperextend/tear stuff in your knee, but I'm hoping it's just a bad sprain.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    the Brown injury was also non-contact right around the same place the Utah WR fucked his leg up.

that field looked like 1980's-era turf and not fun to play on.

think about how many players in that one game caught their feet in the turf wrong and popped a knee, starting with Charles Thompson's boy (I like to let it out that I know who Charles Thompson is).

Brown is cooked. That was a Theisman-like fold of the leg just cutting in to make a block.

Johnny Mundt did well the last time I saw him like 3 fucking years ago. He'll have to step up because Mariota likes to hit the TE in the seam and in their offense that's always there.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mundt had two really good games two years ago. Do it again Johnny.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Last year. Mundt is only a sophomore. He was a baller v Tennessee last year.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    I appreciate that there is no quooking going on, but you guys will be fine. Won't even have a close game until the playoffs. I've become a believer.
  • Options

I appreciate that there is no quooking going on, but you guys will be fine. Won't even have a close game until the playoffs. I've become a believer.

ASU is athletic and has a solid QB. It won't be a gimme. The good part is the Ducks get three weeks to prepare for them.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

ASU is athletic and has a solid QB. It won't be a gimme. The good part is the Ducks get three weeks to prepare for them.
    It's not a gimme, but you guys are way better. A plungering is more likely than a loss.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

It's not a gimme, but you guys are way better. A plungering is more likely than a loss.
    Graham will have Natty wristbands on while Oregon absolutely destroys them. Will be worse than Stanford and UW.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    I support the Duck injuries, but I am against the turf.

Also. I was right that it wouldn't be Utah to end the Oregon season. It's the conference title game.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    PurpleJ said:

Also. I was right that it wouldn't be Utah to end the Oregon season. It's the conference title game.

Castrate yourself before killing yourself.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Castrate yourself before killing yourself.
    Are you angry because you know I'm right?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

the Brown injury was also non-contact right around the same place the Utah WR fucked his leg up.

that field looked like 1980's-era turf and not fun to play on.

think about how many players in that one game caught their feet in the turf wrong and popped a knee, starting with Charles Thompson's boy (I like to let it out that I know who Charles Thompson is).

Brown is cooked. That was a Theisman-like fold of the leg just cutting in to make a block.

Johnny Mundt did well the last time I saw him like 3 fucking years ago. He'll have to step up because Mariota likes to hit the TE in the seam and in their offense that's always there.

I blame Snowpocalypse karma.

too soon?