Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apologies to section 126

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
After that punt debacle with the refs in the 1st half....I absolutely lost it. A barrage of f-bombs.

I hate it when people act like that and now I'm part of the problem. Am still in a funk from Saturday....but that was uncalled for.

That is all.

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    HuskyJW said:

After that punt debacle with the refs in the 1st half....I absolutely lost it. A barrage of f-bombs.

I hate it when people act like that and now I'm part of the problem. Am still in a funk from Saturday....but that was uncalled for.

That is all.

Pretty klassy apology here, good for you!
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think I heard you from 327. Should have mic'd you up, as the refs needed to hear it.

As for f-bombs, it gets very difficult to watch language when something so blatantly ridiculous is happening. If parents aren't aware of said arsenal, hopefully they can earmuff their kids. I lost my mind at that same moment, and having a little one w/ me I find it difficult for thesaurus to kick in for some slightly foul words. However, I don't think I've dropped the F bomb. I hope not. haha

Side note; What type of reception is given to the refs when they prance into their meeting room at half-time?
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    HuskyJW said:

That is all.

If I had been in Section 126 I'd have appreciated your mea culpa. Enough said on that.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

That is all.

You need to SSBIAFF for wasting money on that crap fest considering the TSHBO for several weeks now.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,609
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Section 127 more than likely needed to hear it.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    jecornel said:

Section 127 more than likely needed to hear it.

Whoa, watch it bruh. 127 goes HARD.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    Fuck you and you're apology.