Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

white helmets & the crowd

2»

Comments

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    White helmet fucking losers.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,875
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I went to probably 6-7 games between 2003 and 2005 and the only game they won was San Jose State. The gameday experience was fine though because there weren't any of these stupid frills, other than a little on the video screen. I knew the team sucked already but was there to support them (okay half those tickets were free).

I also saw all of the '90 season save for Kal. Seeing the Condoms get shut out >>>> any of this faggotry
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,821
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Y'all need to invest in cloud pens and take a hit when the crowd is distracted by that god awful adzillatron.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I took a road trip to Eugene this year. Sure, good football helps, but they have that gameday experience thing dialed in. Disappointing that they destroy us in that area as well.

Autzen 94-2001 was way better than it is today.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Don't forget the fake Whitney Houston.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

IF UW must wear white helmets, then do it once a year on Veterans day. The husky uniforms are a total dreckfest. The soul patches on the pants and shoulder pads are downright awful. The digits are the absolute worst.

The crowd is awful, I understand the product on the field is very mediocre but a guy in the stands was so mad he was going to call the cops for Fbombs......FBombs? They guy was so angry because his grandson was hear the word fuck. He was enraged with two people behind him for fbombs.

I get stared at over and over for yelling, clapping, and stomping my feet. People are offended by the noise.

Going to games isn't really fun anymore. Out of conference games suck, the crowd sucks, the big screen is a disaster. They are playing the song happy is being played by the band and UW is down 20.

What section are you in? It might have been me yelling f bombs
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

jecornel said:

IF UW must wear white helmets, then do it once a year on Veterans day. The husky uniforms are a total dreckfest. The soul patches on the pants and shoulder pads are downright awful. The digits are the absolute worst.

The crowd is awful, I understand the product on the field is very mediocre but a guy in the stands was so mad he was going to call the cops for Fbombs......FBombs? They guy was so angry because his grandson was hear the word fuck. He was enraged with two people behind him for fbombs.

I get stared at over and over for yelling, clapping, and stomping my feet. People are offended by the noise.

Going to games isn't really fun anymore. Out of conference games suck, the crowd sucks, the big screen is a disaster. They are playing the song happy is being played by the band and UW is down 20.

What section are you in? It might have been me yelling f bombs
    Probably the Don James Center. Those blue hairs are some foul-mouthed muther fuckas!
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2014
    The last UW game I attended was Stanford this year. I had premium seats(obviously) and I remember some old lady behind me say, "well he tried, and that's the important thing" after Cyler Miles last drive. I thought to myself, what a perfect microcosm of what UW Husky Fanhood has become.

And it made me smile.

HTH