Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More Religion of Peace

2»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2014
    Is it okay (in a strictly moral sense) if I cut off Ozone's balls because ancient shamans in Northern Europe were ritualistically castrated by their tribes?
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    God damn you guys are stupid fucktards. Way to continue missing the point. I'm not saying Islam is okay, I'm saying nearly all religions are bad. Islam is just the latest example.
  • Options

Is it okay (in a strictly moral sense) if I cut off Ozone's balls because ancient shamans in Northern Europe were ritualistically castrated by their tribes?

Are you suggesting you've finally thought of a job that you might have the skills for?

Fondling men's balls?

Are your hands soft and is your mouth pretty?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2014
    G$10.95AA

I like to blame religion for violence that has existed for all of human history instead of just blaming humans.

Just because you're a pussy doesn't mean you're somehow immune to violence. Step away from the keyboard and take a long walk in a war torn area and get some perspective.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,413
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

God damn you guys are stupid fucktards. Way to continue missing the point. I'm not saying Islam is okay, I'm saying nearly all religions are bad. Islam is just the latest example.

Your point is stupid, not missed. Hope this helps
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,527
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ozone doesn't have the guts to confront muslims. He likes the safety of going after Christians because they won't cut his head off

I might. But still...
  • Options

OZONE said:

Stupid? You mean like the news sources that you wingers follow?

I'm sure most of you won't understand the problem with this diagram...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People can back more than one candidate, you know.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    PurpleJ said:

Sure, but when showing that information, everybody knows you don't show it on a pie chart where everything is supposed to add up to 100%....

Well... everybody with a job knows this anyway. Most of them. Except for the Fox News folks it seems...

And thanks for confirming my second point that most of you won't get the problem diagram.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

Sure, but when showing that information, everybody knows you don't show it on a pie chart where everything is supposed to add up to 100%....

Well... everybody with a job knows this anyway. Most of them. Except for the Fox News folks it seems...

And thanks for confirming my second point that most of you won't get the problem diagram.
    In their defense, the avg. Fox News viewer is like 86 (not actually that much of an exaggeration)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

Lookit Mr. Pie Chart superiority guy here.

It isn't going to add up to 100% if people were allowed to back more than one candidate in the poll. It would add up to 100% if the options were as follows: Mitt, Palin, Huck, or More than one candidate. But putting that on the chart wouldn't give the intended information, which was to show which candidate had a more backers.

They were showing the percentage of people polled that were in support of each candidate, and it's obvious they allowed them to pick more than one candidate.

HTH. OzoneFS.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

The problem is you don't appreciate abundance.

honk em
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

It isn't going to add up to 100% if people were allowed to back more than one candidate in the poll. It would add up to 100% if the options were as follows: Mitt, Palin, Huck, or More than one candidate. But putting that on the chart wouldn't give the intended information, which was to show which candidate had a more backers.

They were showing the percentage of people polled that were in support of each candidate, and it's obvious they allowed them to pick more than one candidate.

HTH. OzoneFS.
    ROFL, ask anybody with a job. You don't convey that type of information on a pie chart, you do it on a bar chart. Pie charts are for reporting information where each section is a piece of the 100% whole. If Fox was trying to show what you suggest, they would have used a bar chart.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

HTH. OzoneFS.
    ROFL, ask anybody with a job. You don't convey that type of information on a pie chart, you do it on a bar chart. Pie charts are for reporting information where each section is a piece of the 100% whole. If Fox was trying to show what you suggest, they would have used a bar chart.
    You really don't get it. There are no regulations or laws governing pie chart percentages. I guess they could have adjusted the percentages to add up to 100% (but that wouldn't have been very honest), or put it in a bar graph (which is the approved method of showing data with more than one response choice). If they wanted to be as clear as possible, they could have published the entire statistical study. But obviously they flashed that on screen for a few seconds, so that wasn't really necessary.

What does this have to do with you supporting the murder of women and children anyways?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Ozone is as annoying as that faggot Catard. Amazing the two cunts I hate on here most are ducks.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    OZONE said:

No one is missing the point except you.

HTH.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    OZONE said:

You say a lot of shit... most of it babbling nonsense that usually just sounds like

QUAAAACK, QUAAACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK... QUAAAACK, QUAAACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK...
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

That at the time this poll was taken, 60%+ of respondents would have been happy with any of the three candidates.

I win... if it's a Seaplane ride, I'll defer to Canard and you two can fly south for the winter.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,445
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

The methodology of the poll might be legitimate, but whoever presented it for FoxNews should've been fired at the 50 yard line.

A pie chart shouldn't be used when dealing with a sum of over 100% (bar plot would be ideal), the pie chart is just in basic thirds and weren't changed to reflect actual values, and the text look like it was made in mspaint. Fuck, look at the source that was split in two lines.

If this weren't FoxNews, I'd say that someone made this on the internet to make FoxNews look bad, but I wouldn't be surprised if this were actually broadcasted.