Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    But how are they a bad Caliphate?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I know someone who is Muslim and they would NEVER do anything like this. Way to apply 1 situation to an entire religion.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Thanks Ozone

Huh?
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

pawz said:

Thanks Ozone

Huh?
    It's a play on Thanks Obama

I'm blaming Ozone
    Sure... because that is easier than blaming uneducated people that follow crazy leaders...
  • Options

Ozone doesn't have the guts to confront muslims. He likes the safety of going after Christians because they won't cut his head off

ROTFLMAO... this from a guy that hides behind his keyboard attacking his coaches... and failed to confront one of them when he had the chance when meeting him in person.

If you can't see that religion is the problem, not just one particular religion, then I can help you. Sure, in this age, one particular religion is the worst in terms of violence, but if you look at the history of all religions, nearly all (and certainly all 3 that came from Abraham) have obscene examples of violence...

It is the Rushtards (TM) that like to think Islam is the only religion to fear.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

Ozone doesn't have the guts to confront muslims. He likes the safety of going after Christians because they won't cut his head off

ROTFLMAO... this from a guy that hides behind his keyboard attacking his coaches... and failed to confront one of them when he had the chance when meeting him in person.

If you can't see that religion is the problem, not just one particular religion, then I can help you. Sure, in this age, one particular religion is the worst in terms of violence, but if you look at the history of all religions, nearly all (and certainly all 3 that came from Abraham) have obscene examples of violence...

Pretty simplistic thinking. Shallow and pedantic. Lacks technical proficiency.

Filled with assumptions and Rush references.

Try to do better
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

pawz said:

Thanks Ozone

Huh?

I'm blaming Ozone
    Sure... because that is easier than blaming uneducated people that follow crazy leaders...
    OZONE said:

To say religion is the problem and then paint all religions with the same brush is the definition of Fucktarded. Religion might very well be the problem, but when your comparing a religion that has a large percentage of its followers believing it ok to kill people because they believe differently, and a percentage of those who are actually doing it, to some some people using offensive speech that is condemned by nearly 100% of that religions followers, that is a special kind of stupid.

I know..Timothy Mcveigh, the abortion bomber and the crusades... Fuck off.

Call me when the daily beheadings start in Vatican City.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

OZONE said:

pawz said:

Thanks Ozone

Huh?

I'm blaming Ozone
    The person in that picture would be beheaded in Saudi Arabia
    HRYK, they'd cut of her head...and her cancerous tits. Muslims don't #SaveTheTatas
  • Options

OZONE said:

pawz said:

Thanks Ozone

Huh?

I'm blaming Ozone
    OZONE said:

To say religion is the problem and then paint all religions with the same brush is the definition of Fucktarded. Religion might very well be the problem, but when your comparing a religion that has a large percentage of its followers believing it ok to kill people because they believe differently, and a percentage of those who are actually doing it, to some some people using offensive speech that is condemned by nearly 100% of that religions followers, that is a special kind of stupid.

And as somebody else pointed out... don't forget the KKK.

If you don't think that the same shit the Islamists are doing today, wasn't done by Jews and Christians at other point in history... then I can't help you.

Read more history books, including the old testament, and get back to me.
  • Options

OZONE said:

Try to do better
    Nah. I don't care about the internet as much as you do.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OZONE said:

pawz said:

Thanks Ozone

Huh?

I'm blaming Ozone
    She needs it in the discipline hole.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Try to do better
    You're one poster who really needs to take the following advice literally: LEAVE!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

pawz said:

Thanks Ozone

Huh?

I'm blaming Ozone
    OZONE said:

And as somebody else pointed out... don't forget the KKK.

If you don't think that the same shit the Islamists are doing today, wasn't done by Jews and Christians at other point in history... then I can't help you.

Read more history books, including the old testament, and get back to me.
    Translation: It's ok that the islamofascist faggots cut innocent people's heads off because the Christians and Jews behaved similarly more than 2000 years ago. Jives with his fucktarded line of reasoning that illegal Mexicans have the right to reclaim land that the United States annexed long before they were born.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Try to do better
    Seems like you care a lot more