Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pretender or Contender

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/60399/video-pac-12-preview

Man, I am starting to drink the purple stuff, and think they will be a contender. And if we don't win 9 + a bowl, I will be the 1st one wearing a Fire Sark T-shirt at a Bball game.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    What do they mean by "contender" ? I think even the most optimistic Doogs don't think UW is going to contend for a Rose Bowl.

I'll vote pretender as I have 4 years of evidence that shows Sark is all sizzle and no steak(Hi Kim!).
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Contender for me equals rolling into Reser stadium on the 23rd of Nov and that game having an impact (for UW) on who wins the north.

And starting Keith Price vs. the Beavs this time.
  • Options
    greenearplugsgreenearplugs Member Posts: 16
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    lol don't be a fucking idiot. As always, listen to people who have real skin in the game...VEGAS! ignore the people who's incentive structure is entirely based on always predicting a "break out season"

we are a 7.5 win team this season. If you disagree with that, then PM me and i'll be glad to take your money
  • Options
    McRibMcRib Member Posts: 227
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Contender for me equals rolling into Reser stadium on the 23rd of Nov and that game having an impact (for UW) on who wins the north.

Put the glass of Kilbaggan down. There's no fucking way it will be the Dawgs and beavs battling it out for the North
    in November. DB.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Contender for me equals rolling into Reser stadium on the 23rd of Nov and that game having an impact (for UW) on who wins third place in the north.

Fixed that for you.

• Options
    McRib said:

Put the glass of Kilbaggan down. There's no fucking way it will be the Dawgs and beavs battling it out for the North
    in November. DB.

Mix that shit with purple kool aid and I am good to go.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    McRib said:

in November. DB.

I am not a Beaver Believer.

Well, at least not when it comes to football.