Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My final post at Dawgman

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Why didn't you just say "Kim you ignorant fuck, you are the reason this forum has disintegrated. I will be the first of many to jump overboard from this pathetic fucktarded sinking ship". Or something along those lines. Why the mushy shit?

Fuck Kim. Stick your memories up his shredded butthole with a redhot poker.. Good work coming over to a real husky forum, but that bitch deserves no goodbye. Welcome aboard a sturdy ship!

Hoping there will be some decent hoops discussion over here.
    No need to fear, IMALOOSER is here.
    Praise Hayseus!

• Options
    BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Why didn't you just say "Kim you ignorant fuck, you are the reason this forum has disintegrated. I will be the first of many to jump overboard from this pathetic fucktarded sinking ship". Or something along those lines. Why the mushy shit?

Fuck Kim. Stick your memories up his shredded butthole with a redhot poker.. Good work coming over to a real husky forum, but that bitch deserves no goodbye. Welcome aboard a sturdy ship!

The goodbye wasn't for Kim. There's actual posters over there I actually appreciate, particularly on the hoops board. Hoping there will be some decent hoops discussion over here.
    I'm thinking next year is the year Gaddy makes the leap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

dnc said:

The goodbye wasn't for Kim. There's actual posters over there I actually appreciate, particularly on the hoops board. Hoping there will be some decent hoops discussion over here.
    A Romar season truly is a LRR. Has been to the sweet 16 only once since Roy graduated, always does less with more than any coach in the conference, we'll continue to blame the players for missed FT's and dumb play even though it's a reoccurring trend with Romar.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Hoping there will be some decent hoops discussion over here.
    No need to fear, IMALOOSER is here.
    Check back on Friday.
    Disagree. Check at midnight tonight.

It's not done yet...but it may as well be.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What do you guys have against some afternoon delight? Midnight is awfully late for a Wednesday.
  • Options

dnc said:

A Romar season truly is a LRR. Has been to the sweet 16 only once since Roy graduated, always does less with more than any coach in the conference, we'll continue to blame the players for missed FT's and dumb play even though it's a reoccurring trend with Romar.
    RomarIsLambright

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Attention Whore!
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    dnc said:

dnc said:

welcome aboard everyone, the bandwagon is picking up whoever wants to join...albeit 5 years late.

Can't speak for anyone else but I was an HHB pretty much from the start which is what led me to Kim giving me the banhammer in the great purge in the first place. I drifted once HHB went down, couldn't get behind anything that topdawgnc was running. Derek and a few others invited me here a few months back after Kim accused me out on the rivalry board for sharing my password with other HHBs and I told him I didn't have any contact with any of them anymore.

I've been posting here ever since as HillsboroDuck, but I'm not sure anyone but Sven made the connection. After Kim's latest "news", I figured it was time to just cut the Dawgman cord and embrace this place fulltime. There are things I'll miss over there, but much more that I will not.

Wait...nobody else figured this shit out????
    doesn't seem like it. maybe apag

I AM SO ANGRY WITH YOU RIGHT NOW! YOU DON'T CALL! YOU DON'T WRITE! YOU SHOW UP HERE GIVING ME OBVIOUS HINTS THAT ITS YOU WHEN I'M OBVIOUSLY TO STUPID TO FIGURE IT OUT!

I still love you though.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

What do you guys have against some afternoon delight? Midnight is awfully late for a Wednesday.

Work schedules dictate a banning between 10pm and midnight tonight.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If Lloyd St. Claire defects that would seal the deal.

Lloyd is banned from here. Check the list.
    We have a list?
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

Went poof in about two minutes.

Since I'm sure it will annoy some to have to see it again, here it is (#HiKim!):

Just wanted to thank many of the posters here for the interaction over the years. I've certainly had a lot of fun out here the last decade and a half.

I enjoyed it so much that even after being banned for two or three years and having a certain staff member lie about me multiple times on the boards I still came back and gave this site my money.

Unfortunately, after returning I have found myself commenting less and less. With every new change the site administration makes this place becomes a little less fun and a little less interesting. Lately, my less frequent visits have been more out of force of habit than any actual enjoyment.

I was never one who subscribed for "inside information", so from my POV the lack of accuracy in reporting and forecasting has only been mildly disappointing. The lack of accountability for the inaccuracy has been far more disturbing, but it's not even why I'm leaving.

With this week's new "proposed changes", and the new board that is clearly going to happen, the blatant disregard for the opinions of the community here has been completely revealed. I suppose it's been evident to me for awhile that I'll never be a valued or happy customer again, but this week I'm finally willing accepted it. As such, I just called and cancelled my subscription. And no, I won't be back, under this name or any other. I might hate money, but my time here is done.

Thanks for the memories, DM.c community. Perhaps we'll cyber bump into one another somewhere else someday. Later guys.

This place hasn't been the same since Dave quit running it anyway.

dnc

GO DAWGS

Did your subject line say "I bid you adieu" ?
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

We have a list?

Llyod, Harv, and soon enough IMALOOSER
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Went poof in about two minutes.

Since I'm sure it will annoy some to have to see it again, here it is (#HiKim!):

Just wanted to thank many of the posters here for the interaction over the years. I've certainly had a lot of fun out here the last decade and a half.

I enjoyed it so much that even after being banned for two or three years and having a certain staff member lie about me multiple times on the boards I still came back and gave this site my money.

Unfortunately, after returning I have found myself commenting less and less. With every new change the site administration makes this place becomes a little less fun and a little less interesting. Lately, my less frequent visits have been more out of force of habit than any actual enjoyment.

I was never one who subscribed for "inside information", so from my POV the lack of accuracy in reporting and forecasting has only been mildly disappointing. The lack of accountability for the inaccuracy has been far more disturbing, but it's not even why I'm leaving.

With this week's new "proposed changes", and the new board that is clearly going to happen, the blatant disregard for the opinions of the community here has been completely revealed. I suppose it's been evident to me for awhile that I'll never be a valued or happy customer again, but this week I'm finally willing accepted it. As such, I just called and cancelled my subscription. And no, I won't be back, under this name or any other. I might hate money, but my time here is done.

Thanks for the memories, DM.c community. Perhaps we'll cyber bump into one another somewhere else someday. Later guys.

This place hasn't been the same since Dave quit running it anyway.

dnc

GO DAWGS

That sounds like a lot of negativity. Definitely not "higher level" discussion.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    Welcome DNC. When you figure out who I am I will give you a bright and shiny nickel.

Hint- I am not Sect14A
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Dick_B said:

Welcome DNC. When you figure out who I am I will give you a bright and shiny nickel.

Hint- I am not Sect14A

I always thought you were a particularly avid fan of Anna Kournikova

• Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    dnc said:

Dick_B said:

Hint- I am not Sect14A

FUCK!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dick_B said:

dnc said:

Dick_B said:

Hint- I am not Sect14A

FUCK!
    Boom!!!
  • Options
    Dick_B said:

dnc said:

Dick_B said:

Hint- I am not Sect14A

FUCK!
    you can keep the nickel