Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A college football proposal between the SEC and PAC

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited November 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Each year one random team from the SEC and one random team from the Pacific conference of champions switch places. The SEC team will play the PAC team's away and home schedule, and vice versa. The SEC and PAC teams in question will play their home games in their own stadium. This will give every PAC team the chance to eventually play every SEC team, with the added bonus that most PAC teams will have to face at least one SEC team per year. Sounds fun to me.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Or how about a Pac-12 team tries to win a National Championship?
  • Options
    Anyone who tries to deny that they wouldn't love to have at least one SEC opponent per year is lying.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Dardanus said:

If you take a second, look down at your penis. If you have a foreskin, peel it back, if not, just look.
    You will notice that the head of the penis is slightly larger than the shaft, at the lower end of the shaft there is a sort of flanged area, followed by the drill head penis tip.
    Nature by design made the male penis like this. Back in the day, lives and survival were at stake, women needed desperately to reproduce for the survival of the species, women would have many sexual partners, there were no condoms and so many men were all having sex and shooting loads into the female's vagina at the same time.
    Now take a look back at your penis (it's got a slight chub from my sex talk, right? Don't worry, n-no homo and move on) well now you're looking at your penis you will notice that it is somewhat shaped like perhaps a plunger? You see? Penises were designed to plunge deep into a woman's vagina and plunge the other's man's semen out (pulling the semen out with the flanged base of the head) and then eventually, impregnating the woman with their own seed. This theoretically accounts for our obsession with penis size, a larger penis could penetrate and shoot seed deeper and further than other men's penises could reach, thus ensuring impregnation.
    You see, back then, survival was hard and resources were limited. Men were hunter-gatherers and killing a Saber-toothed tiger is hard as chit and collecting berries is boring as phuck. So these cavemen wanted to ensure that the children they were providing for, were their own, thus ensuring the successful passing on of their genes and the survival of their legacy.
    The more you know.

It's time for @Dardanus‌ to have his own column.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    A Modest Proposal > A college football proposal between the SEC and PAC
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

A Modest Proposal > A college football proposal between the SEC and PAC

An Indecent Proposal>A Modest Proposal > A college football proposal between the SEC and PAC
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Anyone who tries to deny that they wouldn't love to have at least one SEC opponent per year is lying.

We don't want Bama.

The season would be over sooner than usual.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    PurpleJ said:

We don't want Bama.

You don't improve by playing opponents like Eastern Washington and Hawaii. Getting your teeth knocked in by better competition > playing mediocre teams. I preferred getting our teeth knocked in by LSU than beating Fresno State.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

We don't want Bama.

You don't improve by playing opponents like Eastern Washington and Hawaii. Getting your teeth knocked in by better competition > playing mediocre teams.
    Completely agree, but it's not happpening

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Sometimes I think you can't say anything even dumber than the last thing you said ... and then you go out and totally prove to me that having such a thought is EktardFS.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,007
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

We don't want Bama.

You don't improve by playing opponents like Eastern Washington and Hawaii. Getting your teeth knocked in by better competition > playing mediocre teams. I preferred getting our teeth knocked in by LSU than beating Fresno State.
    The Yucks (lol) spent decades getting their teeth kicked in. And they did so in front of 30000 fans. I don't think other Oregon fans really agree with you.

• Options
    Tequilla said:

Sometimes I think you can't say anything even dumber than the last thing you said ... and then you go out and totally prove to me that having such a thought is EktardFS.

One would think you of all people would appreciate any thought that is at least a paragraph long.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

One would think you of all people would appreciate any thought that is at least a paragraph long.
    Pressing
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Pressing
    YBE
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Each year one random team from the SEC and one random team from the Pacific conference of champions switch places. The SEC team will play the PAC team's away and home schedule, and vice versa. The SEC and PAC teams in question will play their home games in their own stadium. This will give every PAC team the chance to eventually play every SEC team, with the added bonus that most PAC teams will have to face at least one SEC team per year. Sounds fun to me.

You're a dipshit.
  • Options
    Alexis said:

PurpleJ said:

We don't want Bama.

The Yucks (lol) spent duckades getting their teeth kicked in. And they did so in front of 30000 fans. I don't think other Oregon fans really agree with you.

obligatory fix
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,892
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

We don't want Bama.

Someone is stuck in 2011.