Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Petersen is indeed one of us

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,993
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Just moments ago:

"It's hard to hear those kind of [good offensive] stats, because everything out there looks so painful."

Comments

• Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    That is encouraging.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    In the immediate post game interview he just said he was proud of the team for coming back but missed tackles & turnovers are a big issue.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He's the dumbfuck that hired Jonathan Smith.

You mean like the Shaq to RB decision ;-)
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

$75 Griswald

• Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I briefly listened to the Honks during a break, and they were of course complaining about Shaq to offense and who knows some other running back could have had a big day like that, but we know the drop off is so huge with him not on defense blah blah blah. Could not listen any more.

They really do hate our coach.

• Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,436
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Proly a top 3 RB in the league. I can forgive it given the dreckfest of corpses he has to stare at every practice. But still.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dhdawg said:

I briefly listened to the Honks during a break, and they were of course complaining about Shaq to offense and who knows some other running back could have had a big day like that, but we know the drop off is so huge with him not on defense blah blah blah. Could not listen any more.

they're all Petersen fans actually. Which is probably reason enough to worry about Petersen going forward.
    The drop off at RB is much greater than the drop off at LB
    This. Littleton, Feeney, Bierria, and Timu is still a decent group. Lawyer played today too. Shaq's ability is needed at RB. That move should be praised, not criticized.
    I get what you are saying, but it's still a hard thing to get behind; moving (arguably) your best defensive play maker to offense because the O can't get their shit together.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

H_D said:

dhdawg said:

they're all Petersen fans actually. Which is probably reason enough to worry about Petersen going forward.
    The drop off at RB is much greater than the drop off at LB
    This. Littleton, Feeney, Bierria, and Timu is still a decent group. Lawyer played today too. Shaq's ability is needed at RB. That move should be praised, not criticized.
    I get what you are saying, but it's still a hard thing to get behind; moving (arguably) your best defensive play maker to offense because the O can't get their shit together.
    You're lucky Shaq even plays here at all...

I actually kind of mean that.
    Yeah, he could be frolicking at Cal in one of the few Pac-12 dumpster fires worse than us right now.