Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I bet their homer fans during year five were all like "What do you negas have to say now?!! He won 9 games".

So does that mean Sark is going to win 9 this year and 7 next year then the Buffalo Bills will "steal" him away from us?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I bet their homer fans during year five were all like "What do you negas have to say now?!! He won 9 games".

So does that mean Sark is going to win 9 this year and 7 next year then the Buffalo Bills will "steal" him away from us?

Off topic...how the fuck did the Bills manage to repeat that mistake by hiring Marrone? Dude was 11-17 in the Big East (RIP).
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,246
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Great find Sven
  • Options

Great find Sven

Got to do something to justify my role as Minister of Information here.
  • Options
    IMALOSER_IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Chan never had a losing season and also played in a much tougher league(ACC). Close, keep searching.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Off topic...how the fuck did the Bills manage to repeat that mistake by hiring Marrone? Dude was 11-17 in the Big East (RIP).
    You should know first hand with the Huskies and Mariners that fucktards always repeat history as they learn nothing from their previous mistakes.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
  • Options
    IMALOSER_ said:

Chan never had a losing season and also played in a much tougher league(ACC). Close, keep searching.

What the fuck am I reading?

Yeah he never had a losing, but didn't inherit 0-12 either.

Feel free to come up with a better example yourself. The Don James comparison doesn't work at all.
  • Options
    IMALOSER_IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited August 2013

IMALOSER_ said:

Feel free to come up with a better example yourself. The Don James comparison doesn't work at all.
    Georgia Tech's 1/2 a title gave them a bigger recruiting boost than UW's 1/2 a title. Not really fair to compare the two programs, they didn't have to endure the sanctions of the Pac-9.

Having a Heisman Trophy winner like Herschel Walker also makes it easier to recruit.

:)
  • Options
    IMALOSER_ said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Georgia Tech's 1/2 a title gave them a bigger recruiting boost than UW's 1/2 a title. Not really fair to compare the two programs, they didn't have to endure the sanctions of the Pac-9.

Having a Heisman Trophy winner like Herschel Walker also makes it easier to recruit.

:)
    Time to drop the banhammer.