Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Army of Doogs putting entire season on Keith Price

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

"Army of Dawgs
    10 hours ago
    Give me your fears and what you are excited for for this team. I want a 300 word essay. Okay i totally dont want to read that, but lets hear em! For me Im stoked for the uptempo O and Wilcox's 2nd year. Nervous about KP17's play, even though I think he'll have an awesome bounce back year. The seasons fate rides on his shoulders."

I love how these Doogs say we are "bad" fans yet have no problem blaming the players. I'd say the season fate rides on Sark since he's the head fucking coach.

not just a bad fan, I've also been a duck and cougar troll. And when I tell them i've had season tix for 15 years they tell me that doesn't mean I'm a fan. Only the "real" fans stand by their shitty AD and HC
    I love how bashing on a crappy coach means you are a Coog/Duck troll in disguise. Makes zero sense to me as those fans love Sark, Ty, Gilby.

These dick heads wear skirts to fucking games and don't know what the fuck they are talking about.
    All of the Coog/Duck trolls I know want Sark to be at UW forever.
  • Options
    IMALOSER_ said:

Price's performance last year was what should have been expected. His drop in performance shouldn't have been a surprise. This year it will only improve if they find a deep threat WR, get contribution from Callier/Washington/Sankey in the passing game and continue to throw the ball to ASJ 7+ times a game. Williams needs to take on the Kearse Role from 2 years ago. He ran great Post and Post/Corner routes. Too many fade routes last year.

1. Lost 3 of top 4 WR's. Kearse, Aguilar(Graduation) Smith (Injury)
    2. Lost a great college RB(Polk), who was also excellent in pass protection.
    3. Sankey had a good year, but losing Callier hurt because it took away the two back option.
    4. Having an OL that had injuries, position change, etc. Even good OL's have problems when you start having to move players around. Now do that with a below average OL and it's not a good thing for a QB.

I still wonder how the hell we beat Stanford. When Price was in the shotgun, the Stanford DL would actually get there a little ahead of the snap.

Stanford played the wrong quarterback.

HTH
  • Options
    IMALOSER_IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

IMALOSER_ said:

Price's performance last year was what should have been expected. His drop in performance shouldn't have been a surprise. This year it will only improve if they find a deep threat WR, get contribution from Callier/Washington/Sankey in the passing game and continue to throw the ball to ASJ 7+ times a game. Williams needs to take on the Kearse Role from 2 years ago. He ran great Post and Post/Corner routes. Too many fade routes last year.

3. Sankey had a good year, but losing Callier hurt because it took away the two back option.
    4. Having an OL that had injuries, position change, etc. Even good OL's have problems when you start having to move players around. Now do that with a below average OL and it's not a good thing for a QB.

I still wonder how the hell we beat Stanford. When Price was in the shotgun, the Stanford DL would actually get there a little ahead of the snap.

HTH
    That's the difference between you and I.

I think of it as they played the correct QB.
  • Options
    IMALOSER_ said:

IMALOSER_ said:

HTH
    That's the difference between you and I.

I think of it as they played the correct QB.
    From the Husky perspective, you're right.

From the football perspective, I'm right.

Kum bah yah and die in a fire.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013
    I believe Sark has recruited 15OL to Washington. Class of 2012 had 5OL including two 4 star prospects.
    2012 had 4 OL. 1 2 star and 3 3 stars. Nathan Dean has retired, so 3 are left. 2013 had 2. 1 2 star and 1 3 star.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,299
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

dhdawg said:

"Army of Dawgs
    10 hours ago
    Give me your fears and what you are excited for for this team. I want a 300 word essay. Okay i totally dont want to read that, but lets hear em! For me Im stoked for the uptempo O and Wilcox's 2nd year. Nervous about KP17's play, even though I think he'll have an awesome bounce back year. The seasons fate rides on his shoulders."

I love how these Doogs say we are "bad" fans yet have no problem blaming the players. I'd say the season fate rides on Sark since he's the head fucking coach.

not just a bad fan, I've also been a duck and cougar troll. And when I tell them i've had season tix for 15 years they tell me that doesn't mean I'm a fan. Only the "real" fans stand by their shitty AD and HC
    I love how bashing on a crappy coach means you are a Coog/Duck troll in disguise. Makes zero sense to me as those fans love Sark, Ty, Gilby.

These dick heads wear skirts to fucking games and don't know what the fuck they are talking about.
    All of the Coog/Duck trolls I know want Sark to be at UW forever.
    Absolutely!!

And Free Pub!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I liked how he defended the OL recruiting by saying we've signed just as many OL as WR's like that is a good thing.

What a fucktard.