Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Couple Reminders

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,994
There are a handful of message board moves that I invented and for which I have trademark protections.

The first, and most important, is wrapping yourself in the clothing of your most pitiful rival for the sole, and admittedly immature and stupid, purpose of irritating them. In the old days, it really worked, especially on guys who took forever to figure it out. Now it's just worn out, but IT'S STILL MY FUCKING MOVE!

The second, which I'm seeing a lot of now, is "fuck you, fuck me, fuck everyone", including all derivations and related abbreviations thereof. Fuck you all, that is mine. The old timers remember. Show a little fucking respect and pay homage.

I always use other people's shit only with their express permission and periodic attributions of credit, and would appreciate the courtesy being extended to me. For example, I never use "dumb fucking donkey" more than three times in a row without paying homage to its creator.

A little respect please.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,994

HR, YK
    HTH

yes, thank you.

I will say that I have never invented an abbreviation outside of FYFMFE. It's never been my strong suit. I often don't known what the fuck you guys are saying when go to town on those. I'm slow that way.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303

There are a handful of message board moves that I invented and for which I have trademark protections.

The first, and most important, is wrapping yourself in the clothing of your most pitiful rival for the sole, and admittedly immature and stupid, purpose of irritating them. In the old days, it really worked, especially on guys who took forever to figure it out. Now it's just worn out, but IT'S STILL MY FUCKING MOVE!

The second, which I'm seeing a lot of now, is "fuck you, fuck me, fuck everyone", including all derivations and related abbreviations thereof. Fuck you all, that is mine. The old timers remember. Show a little fucking respect and pay homage.

I always use other people's shit only with their express permission and periodic attributions of credit, and would appreciate the courtesy being extended to me. For example, I never use "dumb fucking donkey" more than three times in a row without paying homage to its creator.

A little respect please.

Creepycoug is Frank Costanza?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxGRE2wpjsY
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    creepycuog is Mike Leach?

Fyfmfe
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,758 Founders Club

A little respect please.

I, for one, enjoy plagiarism your shit fucko.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited October 2014
    FYFMFE is mine. I brought it here from an epic Leach post game melt down. So fuck off. Dumb fucking fuck.

If I worried about people stealing my shit that's all I'd post about. So stop acting like a douche.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

FYFMFE is mine. I brought it here from an epic Leach post game melt down. So fuck off. Dumb fucking fuck.

If I worried about people stealing my shit that's all I'd post about. So stop acting like a douche.

Yes, indeed you did. One of the best locker room rants ever.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mike+leach+rant+youtube&FORM=VIRE3#view=detail&mid=5C96125DF034E91A48815C96125DF034E91A4881

• uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    If you are worried about people using your old shit, maybe its time to come up with some new shit.
    edited October 2014

A little respect please.

I, for one, enjoy plagiarism your shit fucko.
    Well played. Well played.

You mean like the supply and demand thing?

Fuck off Sally. Fyfmfe is mine.

I don't follow this Leach person. Does he poasting here?

uzi said:

If you are worried about people using your old shit, maybe its time to come up with some new shit.

that's asking too much. thanks for the suggestion though.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

A little respect please.

You'll have a salient point when I get my fucking royalty check you communist.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,534 Swaye's Wigwam
    I still can't believe you're trying to claim FYFMFE... That's such a load of bullshit.

topdawgnc said:

A little respect please.

You'll have a salient point when I get my fucking royalty check you communist.
    you don't get actual checks from pretend lawyers. a pretend check is in the mail.

I still can't believe you're trying to claim FYFMFE... That's such a load of bullshit.

I was poasting on the boreds when your daddy was squirting you on Hustlers.
    AZDuck said:

you know, they still control everything.

I was poasting on the boreds when your daddy was squirting you on Hustlers.
    No. You weren't.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club