Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My recommendation

chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,638
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
TSIO so just watch football, evaluate what you see, and enjoy the fact that it's football season and not the sports black hole of spring. I don't care if you take it or not as the board will be entertaining and interesting either way.

Mik dabone told us how this was going to go. He told us the OL sucks, the RBs suck, the QB sucks, the WRs suck (maybe he said that, maybe he didn't, but he should have).

PLSS also told us the running backs suck. I argued with him and called him names. He was right. I'm not sorry though. PLSS is a fuckhead.

This team has 4 real good upper classmen on defense surrounded by young guys with (maybe) some promise and older guys who have none.

It has one explosive player on offense surrounded by the rest of the UW offense.

UW is going to lose games, and some of them will be ugly. The season is over but there are still more games to play. Hopefully last night's will be the last ugly loss, and hopefully there will be several more Cal like performances against the other weak sisters on the schedule and UW backs into a 9 or 10 win season counting a bowel. I'm just going back into the old mode of taking it one game at a time. I like watching football whether I have tempered expectations or not. Kinda doogish that way I guess.

Comments