Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This game is a clear sign that

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    BTW, some of you didn't get the sarcastic nature of my original post. I was trying to channel KJV, but did a poor job. I guess nobody can outdo KJV.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,884
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

BTW, some of you didn't get the sarcastic nature of my original post. I was trying to channel KJV, but did a poor job. I guess nobody can outdo KJV.

Paging @fauxdawgman‌
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    wobdimus said:

Mosster47 said:

wobdimus said:

Anyone notice how soon the young guys started seeing action? It's pretty apparent to me that the outside of the D Line and Shaq, the younger people on this team are buying in to the coaches faster than the incumbents.

False, every new coach wants his guys in there regardless. Who really cares who the subs are?
    Do you think Pettis is among our top 5 options when we're trying to score fast and make a come back?

There was no comeback, there was a failed attempt to fuck with the gamblers.

• Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    LOL. Apparently many of you let yourself believe that we were up to beating Oregon away with Sark's scrubs. We have a ways to go and next year is the more likely game that we have a decent shot at beating them.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Vegasdawg said:

LOL. Apparently many of you let yourself believe that we were up to beating Oregon away with Sark's scrubs. We have a ways to go and next year is the more likely game that we have a decent shot at beating them.

Will the Army of Doogs rush the field?
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's because you didn't use faggy winky face.

;) <----------(faggy winky face)
  • Options
    Founders Club
    H_D said:

It's because you didn't use faggy winky face.

;) <----------(faggy winky face)</p>
    Good poont...
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,884
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Vegasdawg said:

Will the Army of Doogs rush the field?
    Of course
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    Vegasdawg said:

How many defensive starters does UW lose?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Vegasdawg said:

Even without Mariota, the new duckade should be in its second year at that time.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    would have been a cool legacy moment for kikaha shelton et. all

but it was just more of the same. a sieve when we needed a brick wall

w/e
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

would have been a cool legacy moment for kikaha shelton et. all

but it was just more of the same. a sieve when we needed a brick wall

w/e

Yup... that first defensive series was good, except for Timu's dropped pic-6. Who knows how the game would have flowed if he had been able to pull it off. Then, Mickens' dropped TD pass added to it.

In the end, the Husky offense is just not good enough at sustaining long drives that end in TDs. They needed that to beat Oregon and it was just never there.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

@RoadDawg55 has Kim's schtick down to a science. That guy's scary good at channeling Lil' Kimmy.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I like to blame the OC for his play calling when the QB can't make any throw down the field ... that's what I like to do.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Vegasdawg said:

we're going to be even worse next year. HTH
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    People complaining about talent are going to have a rude awakening next season IMO. I like our depth chart way better this year.
    With discipline we maybe get more consistent next year but I still see us getting plundered by top 10 teams.
    Youth and talent is not an excuse this year. You have at least 4 NFL guys on that defense and we got dominated.

BTW… Stanford and Cal are shitty teams and we went 1-1 vs them.