Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How the Ducks got fucked 2night

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
edited October 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
A close game from FSU and ND pretty much fucks the B1G and PAC

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

A close game from FSU and ND pretty much fucks the B1G and PAC

Don't tell OBK that
  • Options
    KenNDKenND Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2014
    topdawgnc said:

A close game from FSU and ND gets screwed over but still pretty much fucks the B1G and PAC

FIFY
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is what you've been reduced to?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2014
    KenND said:

topdawgnc said:

A close game from FSU and ND gets screwed over but still pretty much fucks the B1G and PAC

FIFY
    Most obvious offensive pass interference I have seen all season. Any moron knows, to run a pick play, the receiver needs to post the defender up and face the QB. Stupid play by both of them. Don't be like that.
  • Options

KenND said:

topdawgnc said:

FIFY
    Most obvious offensive pass interference I have seen all season. Any moron knows, to run a pick play, the receiver needs to post the defender up and face the QB. Stupid play by both of them. Don't be like that.

KenND said:

topdawgnc said:

FIFY
    You and I both know that you don't really believe that.
  • Options
    SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ND still has to beat ASU and USC to fuck the Pac.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    KenND said:

KenND said:

topdawgnc said:

FIFY

KenND said:

topdawgnc said:

FIFY
    Both receivers literally blocked the defenders down field on a forward pass. What the hell were you watching?!!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Take the plunger raping like men. Let the rest of that shit sort itself out. Are we really happy about what other teams do if it leaves Oregon out?
  • Options

KenND said:

KenND said:

topdawgnc said:

FIFY

KenND said:

topdawgnc said:

FIFY
    Both receivers literally blocked the defenders down field on a forward pass. What the hell were you watching?!!
    I saw a WR trying to beat press coverage.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I give zero fucks about the playoff right now. We lost to Arizona at home, so we still don't deserve to go. If we win out, and win the championship game, we'll see. I don't see that happening though
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

topdawgnc said:

FIFY

KenND said:

topdawgnc said:

FIFY
    You can't be serious
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

KenND said:

topdawgnc said:

FIFY

KenND said:

topdawgnc said:

FIFY
    You can't be serious
    It's a no call. We all know that if it were another team besides ND, everyone would think that it's a no call. Pretty simple.
  • Options
    Here's a pic of the FSU player with a handful of the ND player's jersey. No call at worst.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    KenND said:

topdawgnc said:

FIFY
    Receivers aren't allowed to block their defenders eight yards. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

ND still has to beat ASU and USC to win the Pac.

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    You are embarrassing yourself, just stop.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

You are embarrassing yourself, just stop.

Talking to the Duck fans. It's big-boy college football. You wouldn't understand.