Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pac-10/12 Teams that have won 10+ games the last 5 years...........

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

jecornel said:

The Baird drumming the coaching stability line holds absolutely no relevance in today's win at all costs era. Coaching continuity is a myth. Since sark was hired I think Nansen is the only coach left from the greatest coaching staff in America.

Nansen was kept because he's Sark's buddy. He's the most useless guy on the staff. He's coached DL now special teams and RBs. Never coached these positions before. Was a LB as a player.
    Notice the first two stops that particular unit sucked ass too. I don't get why Sark carries dead weight like Nansen and Cozz around.
    It took an epic plunger rape for him to fire Holt, and he hated doing it even then.

When you are buddies with everyone, firing people is hard.
    That is the main problem right there. Sark isn't a CEO at all instead he tries to be buddy buddy with all his coaches and players.

That is why Danny Shelton is still hitting Price late in practice because he doesn't respect Sark and knows he won't get punished.

That is why the team commits 18 penalties against a shitty team because they lack disciplined as they were too busy in the same game talking shit to the fans.

The coaches and players FEARED Don James, they fear Saban. Remember in the national title game when Bama was up 30+ late how pissed Saban was at some OL jumping for a false start? That guy is intense non stop.

While Sark is too busy looking at his play sheet to notice his players doing some stupid ass dance which was started by another coach, too busy to notice his players goofing off in a rivalry game on the sideline and more importantly not one guy in that program fears him or respects him.
  • Options
    IMALOSER_IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    I thought we were discussing why some conferences have more teams capable of winning 10 games over a 5 year period.

It amazes me how you can turn a discussion about conference strength and get to Sark is not feared or respected like Saban and James.

Really is fucking amazing. It's kind of like 7 degrees to Kevin Bacon.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,086
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    IMALOSER_ said:

I thought we were discussing why some conferences have more teams capable of winning 10 games over a 5 year period.

It amazes me how you can turn a discussion about conference strength and get to Sark is not feared or respected like Saban and James.

Really is fucking amazing. It's kind of like 7 degrees to Kevin Bacon.

When you post the non-crossed out parts that is worthy of an up-vote.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,170
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck off LOSER
  • Options

Fuck off LOSER

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    IMALOSER_ said:

Fuck off LOSER

Are you going to hack in to people's Fbook accounts next?
  • Options
    Hacking into Fbook accounts is way above my pay grade. I'm just happy that my computer turns on when I push the little button.