Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

we are at a point...

13»

Comments

• IMALOSER_IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

I agree with pretty much everything you wrote. Mora Jr. Never was really impressive in the NFL. I remember him making some comment about how how when he has Vicki can just give him the ball and let him go... to me that's almost as bad as sark's house money comment. Maybe He was half joking but it still seemed inappropriate. He also wasn't real media savvy when he had that interview with Softy which lead to him getting fired in ATL.

Like you mentioned his time with the Seahawks was anything to write home about. The secondary was near the bottom in a few categories one of the years he was secondary coach.

All that said, I would probably take him over Sark right now. This program needs discipline badly. I just don't think he's Lou Holtz, Don James, Saban, Bo Phlembechler, or Bobby Bowden.

If his dad were a few years younger, it would be pretty cool to see what he could do.

Who is this Mora Jr. you speak of?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I don't support Mora

I know you're being sarcastic but there is tons of evidence suggesting that you do indeed support Mora.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2013

I like to compare a first year coach who won his division to a proven 4 year loser because I support Sark but can't defend his record so I talk about Mora. Irishdoogfuckingstupid

Where did I make a comparison?

I was just helping you out with your post that you clearly screwed up. I told you those balls are getting the way of your view of the monitor.