Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark Storms Out of Practice and Says No Interviews!

Options

Comments

• CuntWaffle
    CuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Options
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Women storm off. Men deal with the problem...WTF if he was pissed would he not say 'FU guys...you can't listen, we can always do windsprints'...instead of getting his panties in a wad. Getting pissed is fine...heck its probably good. Storming off not so much.

Jesus. I hope you don't have daughters.
    Simple fact, don't get butt hurt. Women don't compartmentalize problems, they have trouble working together as a team, and they are overly irritable, insecure, and sensitive 1 week every month. These are also simple facts.
    Sorry, but you're a fucking knuckle-dragging idiot. I've worked with women in very high pressure situations, including on Capitol Hill, the White House, and in other places that are far different than whatever Wal-mart you supervise from midnight-to-8:00 AM. I've seen men "get irritable" and not "work as a team" just as much as women.

If this website is a forum to talk bluntly about Husky Football, then great. If it's a haven for sexists and racists (which I'm beginning to think is the case), then that could be even MORE fun. I like locking horns with the typical insecure angry white male. You know, the guy who lashes out at everyone because his own penis is small, and he just doesn't like how things turned out for him.
    Why do you always poast like a full blown faggot?
  • HillsboroDuck
    HillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Options
    pat_hm said:

santana said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

It's nice to see him show some signs of life but the practice shouldn't have ended and the entire team should have been forced to run gasers until they began to vomit.

That is what builds a TUFF football team and brings them together. Makes them realize they are only as strong as their weakest member. Which in this case its not surprise its coming from a Defensive lineman. I promise you after that punishment you're not gonna see that happen again.

They need to treat Shelton like the Vincent D'onofrio in full metal jacket. Kid is still a big dumbfuck soft marshmellow like every other Samoan we've had on the roster the last 10 years. Lawrernce Lagafuaina? When is this staff gonna learn that samoans are the laziest fucks on the planet and are better off selling ice in Chevy Suburbans than trying to play football.

Shelton isn't soft. He is a hot head who doesn't always play smart, (although he made the Pac 12 all academic team proving he isn't dumb) but he is far from soft.

The lazy Samoans is an interesting thought, but it is a generalization. I think maybe we have had some lazy, poorly coaches players at UW, but there are many good Samoan players in college football and the NFL.. They are naturally strong and stout. They typically make better guards or DT's. When we had a DL full of Samoans it wasn't an explosive or athletic line, but that is no reason to avoid all Samoans because they are "lazy."

Of course there are a few diamonds in the rough but overall I think they are overrated and eventually break down. Ngata is the only one that I can think of in recent memory that has been consistently great. I forgot about Ta'mu. He's another that never really lived up to his potential except vs Nebraska and we all know that game doesn't count as they didn't even want to be there.
    Polynesians as a group have far and away the highest percentage of their men reach the NFL of any racial or ethnic group. No one else is even close. The biggest advantage UW has over REAL football school in the SEC is proximity to Polys.

Your whole theory is fucktarded. More polys, less morons.

Yeah I saw the 60 minutes too but i'm still not buying. Name a stud poly player that has been drafted in the NFL the last few years? The jury is still out Lotulelei. Te'o? You seem like a Te'o guy. More big black dudes on the DL, less polys.
    Jamorrrrrraaa!!11!
    One of many fails. Aldrich couldn't gain weight. The doogs talk about his big offers but I dont think he made one sack. Same with Potata'e who's been a total disaster. Jamora's knee is fucked. Lagafuina can't stop eating. Tupou hasn't scratched the depth chart. The kid from cali (Pio something) who kiffen dropped last minute got kicked off the team for smoking too much and being lazy. ETC ETC ETC. They look good on paper but more often then not disappoint.
    Pretty sure we could play this same game with any race in the program. UW football player development issues are systemic, not ethnic.

• RoadDawg55
    RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

pat_hm said:

santana said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

It's nice to see him show some signs of life but the practice shouldn't have ended and the entire team should have been forced to run gasers until they began to vomit.

That is what builds a TUFF football team and brings them together. Makes them realize they are only as strong as their weakest member. Which in this case its not surprise its coming from a Defensive lineman. I promise you after that punishment you're not gonna see that happen again.

They need to treat Shelton like the Vincent D'onofrio in full metal jacket. Kid is still a big dumbfuck soft marshmellow like every other Samoan we've had on the roster the last 10 years. Lawrernce Lagafuaina? When is this staff gonna learn that samoans are the laziest fucks on the planet and are better off selling ice in Chevy Suburbans than trying to play football.

Shelton isn't soft. He is a hot head who doesn't always play smart, (although he made the Pac 12 all academic team proving he isn't dumb) but he is far from soft.

The lazy Samoans is an interesting thought, but it is a generalization. I think maybe we have had some lazy, poorly coaches players at UW, but there are many good Samoan players in college football and the NFL.. They are naturally strong and stout. They typically make better guards or DT's. When we had a DL full of Samoans it wasn't an explosive or athletic line, but that is no reason to avoid all Samoans because they are "lazy."

Of course there are a few diamonds in the rough but overall I think they are overrated and eventually break down. Ngata is the only one that I can think of in recent memory that has been consistently great. I forgot about Ta'mu. He's another that never really lived up to his potential except vs Nebraska and we all know that game doesn't count as they didn't even want to be there.
    Polynesians as a group have far and away the highest percentage of their men reach the NFL of any racial or ethnic group. No one else is even close. The biggest advantage UW has over REAL football school in the SEC is proximity to Polys.

Your whole theory is fucktarded. More polys, less morons.

Yeah I saw the 60 minutes too but i'm still not buying. Name a stud poly player that has been drafted in the NFL the last few years? The jury is still out Lotulelei. Te'o? You seem like a Te'o guy. More big black dudes on the DL, less polys.
    Jamorrrrrraaa!!11!
    One of many fails. Aldrich couldn't gain weight. The doogs talk about his big offers but I dont think he made one sack. Same with Potata'e who's been a total disaster. Jamora's knee is fucked. Lagafuina can't stop eating. Tupou hasn't scratched the depth chart. The kid from cali (Pio something) who kiffen dropped last minute got kicked off the team for smoking too much and being lazy. ETC ETC ETC. They look good on paper but more often then not disappoint.
    Pretty sure we could play this same game with any race in the program. UW football player development issues are systemic, not ethnic.

It's a really stupid argument. It's easy to cherry pick Samoans who didn't pan out, just like it would be easy to cherry pick white and black players who were busts. Look at how many good Samoans Carroll had at USC. Mauluga, Maivava (LB), Duece Lutui (G), Havili (FB), Tatupu, and many more I am forgetting. Those teams, which were some of the most talented I have ever seen in the Pac, had tons of Samoans. Carroll could have gotten almost any recruit he wanted to play for those teams, so he must disagree with you about Samoans being lazy and dumb.

UCLA's best OL, Su'a-Filo is Samoan. Scott Crichton at Oregon State is Samoan. You may say Shelton is dumb and lazy, but I am thankful we have him. We'd be fucked without him.

• IrishDawg22
    IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Options

Passion said:

Passion said:

Women storm off. Men deal with the problem...WTF if he was pissed would he not say 'FU guys...you can't listen, we can always do windsprints'...instead of getting his panties in a wad. Getting pissed is fine...heck its probably good. Storming off not so much.

Simple fact, don't get butt hurt. Women don't compartmentalize problems, they have trouble working together as a team, and they are overly irritable, insecure, and sensitive 1 week every month. These are also simple facts.
    Sorry, but you're a fucking knuckle-dragging idiot. I've worked with women in very high pressure situations, including on Capitol Hill, the White House, and in other places that are far different than whatever Wal-mart you supervise from midnight-to-8:00 AM. I've seen men "get irritable" and not "work as a team" just as much as women.

If this website is a forum to talk bluntly about Husky Football, then great. If it's a haven for sexists and racists (which I'm beginning to think is the case), then that could be even MORE fun. I like locking horns with the typical insecure angry white male. You know, the guy who lashes out at everyone because his own penis is small, and he just doesn't like how things turned out for him.
    Why does your gash always ache over other people's post?

#sandinvaginalarea

#cuteboardlingo
  • Houhusky
    Houhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Options

Ill never forget a coach I had during a crisp 105 degree summer day practice, some fucktards were screwing around and not completing drills correctly, the coach stopped practice, called the entire team over and said. "You see these 4 idiots over here playing grab ass? These idiots are so stupid they are unable to complete a drill correctly so I am going to give them something simple enough for their tiny brains to understand. If anyone else finds my drills to difficult to complete correctly according to the directions given they are welcome to join this "special" group." They ran stairs on the stadium until they vomited or practice ended, whichever came first.

A coach throwing a tantrum like a high school girl and walking out on practice is just setting up the precedent that its ok to quit before your job is done because you are upset.
  • CuntWaffle
    CuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Options

Passion said:

Passion said:

#sandinvaginalarea

#cuteboardlingo
    Lol I still love how you take my poasts seriously given my username.
  • IMALOSER_
    IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Houhusky said:

Ill never forget a coach I had during a crisp 105 degree summer day practice, some fucktards were screwing around and not completing drills correctly, the coach stopped practice, called the entire team over and said. "You see these 4 idiots over here playing grab ass? These idiots are so stupid they are unable to complete a drill correctly so I am going to give them something simple enough for their tiny brains to understand. If anyone else finds my drills to difficult to complete correctly according to the directions given they are welcome to join this "special" group." They ran stairs on the stadium until they vomited or practice ended, whichever came first.

A coach throwing a tantrum like a high school girl and walking out on practice is just setting up the precedent that its ok to quit before your job is done because you are upset.

If you are a manager do you really get to call them your coach? Did he make you run stairs if you fucked up the gatorade mix?
  • Houhusky
    Options
    IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

If you are a manager do you really get to call them your coach? Did he make you run stairs if you fucked up the gatorade mix?
    keep trying, maybe next time
  • IMALOSER_
    Options
    Houhusky said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

Is that what the coach told you before you became the manager?

Still rocking the aviators?
  • IrishDawg22
    IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Options

Passion said:

Passion said:

#sandinvaginalarea

#cuteboardlingo
    Lol I still love how you take my poasts seriously given my username.
    LLOL I still love how you think I take your post serious.

#sandinvaginalarea

#cuteboardlingo
  • Houhusky
    Options
    IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

Pressing
  • MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

Houhusky said:

It's really no different from the overcompensating he did at halftime of the Portland State game. Gathering the team together and reaming them in full view of the home fans, while up 42-7 or whatever. To show what a tough disciplinarian he is.
    That was embarrassing. Sark is like Bear Bryant..except for everything.
  • IMALOSER_
    Options
    Houhusky said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

Pressing
    They made you press the uniforms? Damn that's pretty harsh.
  • MikeDamone
    MikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

Pressing
    Dumb post.
  • IMALOSER_
    Options

IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

Pressing
    Dumb post.
    Wow, you are quite observant.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Options
    IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

Pressing
    This is getting just sad. You even suck at trolling.
  • IMALOSER_
    Options

IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

IMALOSER_ said:

Houhusky said:

Pressing
    This is getting just sad. You even suck at trolling.
    Speaking of sucking............How is the job search going?
  • jecornel
    jecornel Member Posts: 9,683 Standard Supporter
    Options

Houhusky said:

It's really no different from the overcompensating he did at halftime of the Portland State game. Gathering the team together and reaming them in full view of the home fans, while up 42-7 or whatever. To show what a tough disciplinarian he is.
    Sark has no idea what he is doing....
  • santana
    santana Member Posts: 75
    Options
    no more IP banhammers???