Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coming to a stadium near Tucson...

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Those Wildcat fans have no sense of humor. One just commented that this fark is awkward. I figured for a party school, where hardcore drug use is rampant, that they would have a large number of degenerate fans. Of course, it _is_ a Scout site after all and they probably have their version of KJV who has already "cleaned up" the place.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Those Wildcat fans have no sense of humor. One just commented that this fark is awkward. I figured for a party school, where hardcore drug use is rampant, that they would have a large number of degenerate fans. Of course, it _is_ a Scout site after all and they probably have their version of KJV who has already "cleaned up" the place.

I'm not shocked. Besides ShaggyBevo, nobody has off-color CFB humor dialed in more than HH. If we could get the world to PM IrishDawg, it would be a better place.
    Speaking of McDoogle, what happened to that guy?

Ran outta taters?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Hardcore drugs have never been in at UA. It's a party drug school.

Learn the difference.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014
    Mosster47 said:

Learn the difference.
    Hey, that's just what I'm hearing. I know this girl at UA, who's an RA at one of the dorms. Hardcore drug deals happen on a regular basis.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Learn the difference.
    Pshhh, or you could not be a pus and party on 20mg 2C-E
  • Options
    Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

Learn the difference.

pus

pəs/Submit
    noun
    noun: pus
    a thick yellowish or greenish opaque liquid produced in infected tissue, consisting of dead white blood cells and bacteria with tissue debris and serum.
    synonyms: suppuration, matter; More
    Origin

late Middle English: from Latin.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

Learn the difference.

pus

pəs/Submit
    noun
    noun: pus
    a thick yellowish or greenish opaque liquid produced in infected tissue, consisting of dead white blood cells and bacteria with tissue debris and serum.
    synonyms: suppuration, matter; More
    Origin

late Middle English: from Latin.
    BRB, JO
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Learn the difference.
    Hey, that's just what I'm hearing. I know this girl at UA, who's an RN at one of the dorms. Hardcore drug deals happen on a regular basis.
    Well yeah, that's called making money. Almost zero profit in the party drug market anymore.

Mosster47 said:

Learn the difference.
    Hey, that's just what I'm hearing. I know this girl at UA, who's an RA at one of the dorms. Hardcore drug deals happen on a regular basis.
    #delaware

news.yahoo.com/delaware-mother-charged-daughter-brings-heroin-daycare-073227638.html
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Went back and looked at the thread on the UA board. Catlax9 poasted this. It made me LOL, imaging that's FFF flying an X-wing Starfighter.

He_Needs_More_Nachos

Stay on target, bitches.
    But where's Eklund?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Mosster47 said:

Learn the difference.
    Does she do anal? Asking for a fren.