Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Serious question

2»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

gmo said:

Serious question... do you pleasure yourself to pictures of Chip Kelly or Phil Knight?

He doesn't pleasure himself, he pleasures other dudes.

Not surprising fishdick makes an appearance during Oregon week. I'm sure you have an abundant stash of anal lube. You might want to share it with your fellow huskies. 11 buttfucks in a row.
    Hey buttfuck - yeah it makes sense I'm here - I went to UW.

What's your fuckin' excuse? Looking for a date? All the citrus talk getting you horned up? Just a faggot (75) who's too fuckin' stupid to know everyone here thinks you're a twat?

I keep the anal lube around for your mom. Her ass is so tight it squeaks.

You're a fuskie. Of course you're here. You're here to get your share of the annual ass reaming from Oregon. Does the wifey like the feel of a limp squirming fish in her v-hole?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

gmo said:

Serious question... do you pleasure yourself to pictures of Chip Kelly or Phil Knight?

Not surprising fishdick makes an appearance during Oregon week. I'm sure you have an abundant stash of anal lube. You might want to share it with your fellow huskies. 11 buttfucks in a row.

What's your fuckin' excuse? Looking for a date? All the citrus talk getting you horned up? Just a faggot (75) who's too fuckin' stupid to know everyone here thinks you're a twat?

You're a fuskie. Of course you're here. You're here to get your share of the annual ass reaming from Oregon. Does the wifey like the feel of a limp squirming fish in her v-hole?
    No. My wife likes my huge schlong in her v-hole. Just like your mom likes it in her ass.

Haven't we been over this already?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

gmo said:

No. My wife likes a huge schlong in her v-hole.

So in other words, she fucks other dudes? For pay or for free? I've got a 2 dollar bill I've been saving.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

gmo said:

So in other words, she fucks other dudes? For pay or for free? I've got a 2 dollar bill I've been saving for a special occasion.
    "Dudes" would leave you out anyway, Sally, so keep your two bucks for the cab ride home for your mom.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

gmo said:

So in other words, she fucks other dudes? For pay or for free? I've got a 2 dollar bill I've been saving for a special occasion.
    "Dudes" would leave you out anyway, Sally, so keep your two bucks for the cab ride home for your mom.
    Cool story bro. UW has a cab driving major? Musta been a tough choice between that and Ukrainian egg painting huh?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

gmo said:

Not the case. He's the face of the 3-dollar bill. ($75k)

HTH
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    OBK - I actually don't mind your nonsense, it's predictable but sometimes funny

I'm thinking about breaking out the Poulsbo RV for a road trip down to Eugene this weekend. Will you be able to wash the windshield, check the oil, and pump my gas? I'm gonna need full service
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm thinking about breaking out the Poulsbo RV for a road trip down to Eugene this weekend. Will you be able to wash the windshield, check the oil, and pump my gas? I'm gonna need full service

Don't forget the ball-washing. Spit-shine.
  • Options

Sorry man but I don't work the weekend shifts. However my coworker would be happy to be of assistance. His name is Coke and he's got you covered. Go to the Chevron across from the 7-11 on Coburg Road. You can mapquest it if you're not familiar with the Eugene area.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

If we're bashing Emilio Estevez, Hockey or James Earl Jones, then I'm out.

I know your being sarkastic, but James Earl Jones doesn't actually play the part of Darth Vader.
    His voice breathes life into the character.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

dflea said:

gmo said:

Awesomed for squeaky ass. Top shelf.