Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bill Burr on attending the UW vs Michigan game

BruceBruce Member Posts: 35
edited October 8 in Hardcore Husky Board

He really loved the UW stadium atmosphere. But remember that coach vs fan thing? Well apparently that fan was an asshole so i gotta believe Bill Burr. But you should really listen from 4:15 and on because he glazes the Husky Stadium experience.

Quote from a reddit guy if you're too fucking lazy to watch Bill Burr glaze up Husky Stadium and want to go directly about the UW fan agitating.

"It was a great game and everybody there was cool man like the Washington Huskies fans were really cool except this one kid. This kid came down and he was just screaming, I don’t know what the hell he was saying, but like four Michigan player turn around like ‘what’ and uh, you know, somebody that was down on the field said, ‘I will’…what the hell did he say, he said ‘I will fuck you up.’ And then the kid, was, and the kid turned around looked he goes ‘why is he so mad?’ It’s just like, dude like cause you know, like you’re crossing these lines you know like that sports fans don’t know where the line is. It’s almost like they watch sports so they can talk about your mother like it has nothing to do with the game. And it was such a great so that was the only kid that sort of like ruined it, but there’s always like one idiot there, but um just an amazing amazing amazing stadium…

"

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/1fyow3a/michigan_staffer_seen_threatening_washington/lqvuu58/

Comments