Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Great Warning

RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,703 Founders Club

I've mentioned the mystic nature of the Catholic faith many times on this and related Husky/Duck political forums before. I did a lot of research and reading on the subject in the late 80's and early 90's. I've fallen in and out of my faith (mostly fallen) many times but I know God is real and He uses the Virgin Mary to beg for conversation of souls and a return to her Son. I have personally experienced miracles and witnessed things that cannot be explained by science or the laws of nature as we know them. A movie is coming out on 10/17 which will describe a moment in time in which the world will stop and the state of every soul will be revealed to all. I don't recall the exact sequence but I think this is the 1st of 3 events which usher in something called the 3 days of darkness and the 2nd coming of Christ. This is not found in official church doctrine nor is the message officially approved by the church; not much of the mystical nature of the church is outside of the catechism. I bring this here not as a means to preach or even to get you to consider the reality of God's existence. I bring it here in case this actually does happen in our lifetime that you may not be swayed by the media, the government/world as to what actually happened. I have doubts that we're living in the "end times" because believe it or not, things can and will get a whole lot worse than they appear to be today. As I understood the sequence of events, the warning happens roughly a year before the cataclysmic changes on the Earth and the era of peace to come after. IMO, a whole lot has to happen that we don't want to witness before the 2nd coming of Christ so logic dictates we're not there yet. I offer this as information for consideration even to those who would mock me for sharing. As much as I despise some of the posters and their opinions here, we're all called to love, forgive and pray for each other. I hope this message and or the movie resonates with some of you.

Comments